Sabotaging every team I go to

OspreyJ

It seems that all the players with set personalities, at least negative personalities, are newgens.

The Unique ID gives it away.

newgenpersonality.thumb.PNG.e022693a9cd8f1e2b62a767314cc1544.PNG

For my first Wolves years, therefore, I will either sign OK players (worse than Mario Gomez) or use the advanced search to find players with 'controversy at most 10,' 'determination at most 10,' etc.

Most players with those attributes are newgens as well, but they get higher with time as they settle into the football world.

Until newgens become good enough and established enough or we become bad enough for me to justify buying them, that's what I'll have to do.

25 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

You want Controversy AT LEAST 10

Oh yeah that's what I meant :seagull:

I would've figured it out, as soon as I saw Diego Costa was not in the results!

However, Garry Rodriguez fits the bill mostly, although he is not injury prone.

badperson.thumb.PNG.1f479f87851bf8774ef7a6982b4b9f39.PNG

This guy, he has over 15 on controversy, below 5 on loyalty, and below 5 on temperament. He's also not terrible. He does have good natural fitness but I'm willing to overlook that for his terrible attitude.

I'm also going to try to buy Alexis Sanchez, who is really the only good player United have left, just to ruin them more. I might loan him out if I get him.

2 minutes ago, OspreyJ said:

Oh yeah that's what I meant :seagull:

I would've figured it out, as soon as I saw Diego Costa was not in the results!

However, Garry Rodriguez fits the bill mostly, although he is not injury prone.

badperson.thumb.PNG.1f479f87851bf8774ef7a6982b4b9f39.PNG

This guy, he has over 15 on controversy, below 5 on loyalty, and below 5 on temperament. He's also not terrible. He does have good natural fitness but I'm willing to overlook that for his terrible attitude.

A ball-winner. How's his Dirtiness? Forgot that one - should be a red card magnet!

The game is going slower now because I loaded too many leagues, but I've gotten through 7 competitive games with Wolves now.wolves7.thumb.PNG.88ec5aab567bf3339ee8a378e0bc5cff.PNG

Midtable: about what I was expecting. Mario Gomez has made little impact. Garry Rodrigues, actually, has done more than Gomez.

They're in 1st in the Championship, but they are winning most games only 1-0 and lost to Milwall. They were also creamed 3-0 by infamous English powerhouses Middlesbrough.

Eddie Howe is manager now.

Their schedule has not been overly difficult - they played Luton, Fleetwood, Nottingham, etc. The most difficult team they played was Cardiff.

utdafter1.thumb.PNG.67e1825fdd001bc1871946070feeb7dc.PNG

utdaftertrans1.thumb.PNG.17680c4879a7835f9eadb1da5fde7594.PNG

Transfers

I couldn't get Alexis Sanchez, he wasn't interested.

Here are the next few matches. Should've won against Everton.

wolves11.thumb.PNG.849552014735726bbc9bb9d8411caec5.PNG

It's difficult to try to sabotage a team slowly; I definitely could've won all the games (with the possible exception of the Everton one) without attempting to throw the result, but as I'm sabotaging the team, I put out a weaker side and lost. This leaves us in the bottom half of the table, putting me in danger of getting the boot.

To be a traitor is difficult.

Mario Gomez did come out of his shell and rescued the game vs. Everton.

Archived