[Suggestion] IGE: Make players/personnal editable without opening the profile (from a table view)

Ferney

I really like the IGE and think that the tool is already powerful and useful. I mainly use it for renaming players but sometimes also for other stuff. However there is one thing that I find pretty annoying: You have to click many times until you can edit anything. If you want to edit a player you have to search the player (loading time), open his profile (loading time), open the IGE window and make another click to either start editing or to open his personal info. If you do it for only 1 or 2 players it is still very fast but editing a whole squad or ever more players is pretty anoying. As I already said: I mainly use the IGE to rename players and if I want to rename a whole generation of newgens it takes a lot of time.

So I was wondering if there would be the possibility to make persons editable directly from a "table view" (like the squad screen or when viewing your shortlist) instead of having to open the player profile? If I open my shortlist or my squad I see (based on my overview method) many players and their information that I want to see: Their names, attributes, height, weight and so on. Wouldn't it be possible to add an option that allows me to make this stuff editable directly from the overview screen instead of having to open the player profile? I would be like editing an Excel-table and editing would be so much faster and easier. At least simple stuff like names, attributes and so on should be editable this way.

This would be amazing!

Archived