FM19 Bournemouth

Caldwell

So far after my first season I have been playing great attacking football, won the carabao cup final on pens vs Everton, won the FA cup vs Liverpool 6-1, finsihed 2nd in the league, scoring the most goals in the league and 4th bets defensive record. Callum Wilson scored 47 goals in the season attracting an 80Mil offer in Jan which was rejected. I signed Chris Mepham who was excellent, Ollie Watkins, Neal Maupay and Callum Robinson who were all loaned back for the season. However starting the second season I was wondering who are Bournemouth’s IRL targets to buy for January etc. And who are the clubs biggest youth prospects ATM.

They were linked with Andre Gray over the summer, usually Bournemouth tend to sign players with massive Determination and high levels of Stamina and Work Rate, to fulfill the squad mandate of not giving up until the final whistle. Even young players such as David Brooks are capable of meeting this demand. I haven't gotten around to starting my annual Bournemouth save myself, instead choosing to start with West Brom. But they have a good striker themselves in Jamie Soule, who I'd suggest taking a look at.

Archived