Increasing match sharpness

I’m having trouble with some of my players match sharpness 

the players all have 100% fitness but I can’t play them due to their sharpness being around 50% due to injury time outs 

can bring them on as subs to increase sharpness but then they are poor and I can only make 3 subs per match 

I thought of making them available for reserve games but there just aren’t enough of them to get them all increased match sharpness quick enough 

can anyone else give me any ideas or solutions as these are key players and I want them in my first team ASAP 

thank you 

The only way to increase match sharpness is to play them in matches. I always make fringe players either available for reserve team or available until match fit and also rotate a bit and bring them on for half an hour. I also use cup games to give our not-as-good-as-the-first-eleven friends a match.  Same with a good player returning from one of his many injuries. Just keep an eye on the medical screen so they are not playing too many games. If you don’t really want to bring them on because they’re not actually good enough then send them to the reserves and let their career snowball from there... 

Archived