Fmh19/ Huawei mate 20 pro

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, jens_dewit said:

Normally you'd only be able to buy FM Mobile for your smartphone, but just today I installed the Touch version as well :) Text is really tiny, but it's playabel.

How did you get it on your mobile? I've done it myself but want to compare methods :)

3 hours ago, daherlihy said:

How did you get it on your mobile? I've done it myself but want to compare methods :)

I jst went to the Google Play Store. Most times it just shows up, though sometimes it doesn't. Apparently you also do it by going through steam.

58 minutes ago, jens_dewit said:

Apparently you also do it by going through steam.

How would that be possible?

I've done it by purchasing and installing it on a compatible device, then extract it to an APK, then copy it over to my mobile (which is using the same Play account used to purchase it) and installing there too. Runs fine as long as it's the same Play account in use (as the purchase needs to be validated.

Like yourself, the only problem is that the text is quite small, but works and plays like a dream otherwise.

1 hour ago, daherlihy said:

How would that be possible?

I've done it by purchasing and installing it on a compatible device, then extract it to an APK, then copy it over to my mobile (which is using the same Play account used to purchase it) and installing there too. Runs fine as long as it's the same Play account in use (as the purchase needs to be validated.

Like yourself, the only problem is that the text is quite small, but works and plays like a dream otherwise.

Yeah, performance wise it's crazy how well the Mate handles it. I'd guess 3 times more smoothly than the switch does it. 

Archived