How to make French National 2 playable?

improvox

I find it strange how this league is in the game but you cant start management there.

Is there a database download for FM19 that has it as playable (I know it might be a bit soon!)? - or is there a reliable guide/video on how to do this? I have scoured youtube but only found guides that add tiers with single divisions (there are 4 divisions in France National 2), I cant find one which explains how you would get mutiple divisions of the same teir to work.

Im itching to get my long term save started!

Thanks for any help you can give me on this. 

1 hour ago, improvox said:

I find it strange how this league is in the game but you cant start management there.

Is there a database download for FM19 that has it as playable (I know it might be a bit soon!)? - or is there a reliable guide/video on how to do this? I have scoured youtube but only found guides that add tiers with single divisions (there are 4 divisions in France National 2), I cant find one which explains how you would get mutiple divisions of the same teir to work.

Im itching to get my long term save started!

Thanks for any help you can give me on this. 

Adding lower divisions are not a problem (single/multiple divisions are almost the same) but recreating the rules are the problem. Like u21 players, eu-non eu, homegrown etc. 

So activating takes few minutes but rules can be difficult if you don't know french.

Ah yes I suppose so. I kinda hoped they would already be coded into the game already. Hopefully someone creates them on steam workshop or for download on here. I see there is already a lower league England database created in steam. 

Archived