Tactic on ipad!!!

Played on full fm and had a couple of tactics that were extremely effective,top first season with scunny 108 points with 1 of the tactics,bought fm touch for ipad and have tried using this tactic yet it gives completley different results,mid table and really inconsistant,anyone have an idea why?thought the match engine on ipad was ment to be exactly same as pc version? 

Sorry I cannot help you with why the tactic is not working, but can I ask you how you download a tactic onto your ipad? There is another thread on my question but I cannot load the knap tactic I want onto my ipad....well I can but the tactic file just goes into the flile sharing area as a single file rather than going into the tactics folder. I have tried copy and pasting etc but nothing seems to work. surely I need to put the single file into the tactics folder?

Can you help me at all, I am going round and round for hours with no luck.

Hi there, no sorry I am pressing the add button in iTunes and then going to the file on my computer and then it adds it to the list of folders in the FM18 app but not in the tactics folder.

should I just drag the file from my computer into the tactics folder in the iTunes file sharing area?

aarrggh..

I have just tried dragging the actual tactic file from my computer into the FM18 file sharing page open in my iTunes and it will not drop into any folders (including the tactics folder). it just sits as a lone file at the top of the list of folders.

where am I going wrong?

now I cannot even add any files as some rubbish about not being able to locate the file on the computer etc..... I give up. I will make my own bloody tactic. this game was so much easier on steam on my home computer. but that isn't the point as I wanted on my ipad.

rubbish.

Make a tactics folder and put all the tactics you want in this folder,then go to itunes go to file sharing,click fm and drag the newly created tactics folder and drop it onto the tactics folder thats aleady in game.should give you the option to overwrite folder,click yes and wait for the transfer to complete.

• 2 months later...

Archived