League One + Two Players

CharlieRow

I'm going to start a Southend United save later on today. Does anyone know of any wicked players for league one/two level at a bargain price?

Previously I've loaded the scandinavian leagues and picked up some absolute steals! Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

Pretty much went down the same route you did as Portsmouth by loading Norway and having Scandinavia set to ‘national reputation players’ (I can’t remember the actual name of that setting) and the other main nations.

If you have France loaded there should be a guy on a free transfer called Yarouba Cissako, handy little right back that has decent premier league potential on my save but he does cost a bit in wages (5.25k for me), however he’s a great attacking full back so worth a look.

Other players I got:-

Kenji Gorré - Swansea. Tearing it up for me despite him having 2 determination, top goal scorer, assists and avg rating for me at AMR. 230k.

Danny Guthrie - free transfer. High wages again and prone to injuries but does a job on a one year deal as you try for promotion.

Markus Solbakken - HamKam. 10k, looks a very promising 17yr old centre mid.

Truls Jørstad - Ull/Kisa. 5k. 20 Determination and leadership. High stamina and corners. For 5k you get a solid league one level DM as a starter or back up and a great tutor for the whippersnappers.

Sebastian Remme Berge - Ullern. At just 2k you can’t complain about this solid centre mid.

Tobias Heintz - Sarpsborg. My coaches are raving about him and he has good base stats for an inside forward on the left. 19yrs old. 250k up front with another 300k after 50 appearances.

Sorry for the essay but hope that helps maybe!

Archived