4-2-3-1 narrow

6 minutes ago, DannyFM87 said:

Hello.

I just wanted to get some feedback on this tactic please.  I cant think of anything else to say so I'm just  going to post it now haha.

FC Bayern München_  Overview.png

A couple of things i’ve noticed: firstly, you have zero width in your team. How do you expect to get the best of out for attackers when the opposition defenders can tuck in narrow without fear of being exploited on the flanks?

Also, I think you’re placing a large burden on your Volante to transition the ball as you’ve got a SS in the AMC slot. Ideally I’d have this role as an AM-S or AP-S so he drops and collects the ball, turns and then brings it back up looking for runners.

8 minutes ago, jc577 said:

A couple of things i’ve noticed: firstly, you have zero width in your team. How do you expect to get the best of out for attackers when the opposition defenders can tuck in narrow without fear of being exploited on the flanks?

Also, I think you’re placing a large burden on your Volante to transition the ball as you’ve got a SS in the AMC slot. Ideally I’d have this role as an AM-S or AP-S so he drops and collects the ball, turns and then brings it back up looking for runners.

Okay. thanks for the quick reply mate.  I haven't played any competitive games yet to see how it actually plays, but I was hoping the wingbacks would provide enough width to be honest?  

28 minutes ago, DannyFM87 said:

Okay. thanks for the quick reply mate.  I haven't played any competitive games yet to see how it actually plays, but I was hoping the wingbacks would provide enough width to be honest?  

They’re both on defend duties? So they’ll stay very deep and will rarely ventur further than 10 yards or so past the halfway line.

Archived