Staff responsibilities

Apologies if this has been answered before as I have tried reading all the feedback and cant see this? How do you change your responsibilities as the team manager? As an example I want to oversee everything transfer related (rather than the director of football) however I am quite happy for my assistant manager to do all the media stuff. I have looked in the staff tab / menu but cant see how to change the settings? Again apologies if I am being a bit slow on the uptake and any help greatly appreciated!!

Thanks Cougar2010. I click on staff, but cant see responsibilities. I just see the names of the key people if you like.  I am playing the 'touch' version is it any different? Feels like I am missing something obvious so apologies in advance I just cant find the responsibilities option?? 

Ok have just checked the full fat version and you are right very easy to change the responsibilities. Can anyone direct me to the right place in the touch version as can't see what I am doing wrong and where the option is on the menus?? Thanks all for taking the time to read and any help greatly appreciated. 

OK so have noticed that is a touch discussion section also so maybe should have posted this in there as appears to be a touch issue?! Will ask there instead and apologies if I have accidentally posted incorrectly here. Just trying to get up and running with FM18!

Archived