[FM17] FMInside Transfer Update

FMINSIDEDATAUPDATENEW.png

FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE

CREATED BY: RICHARD

Fed up with playing the previous 2016/2017 season in Football Manager 2017? Well then you will like this data update! The official FMInside Data Update will take your game into the future and into the 2017/2018 season! This is the best data update for Football Manager you will be able to find. Over 8.500 downloads up to this date!

LATEST UPDATE: 28/09/2017
In this version we have made a big overhaul in the Greek leagues, completing a lot of missed transfers during our last update. Also the latest managerial changes have made this version of the update. Frank de Boer left Crystal Palace and Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked by Bayern Munich.

The FMInside Data Update is one of the most extensive data updates you will find on the internet. We don’t do transfers for the big leagues only, we will do transfers for the lower leagues in England, Turkey, Slovakia and many others.

And that is not it! We alter contracts, managerial changes, wages, squad numbers, captains, stadiums and even add some young and fresh wonderkids to freshen up the game.

The update has over 90.000 changes the original 17.3 database misses. We try to release a new update every week and publish a new data update. With more than 8.000 downloads since the release, the FMI Data Update is one of our most successful downloads.

Examples of the completed transfers:

vincent-janssen.png jose-sosa.png

Mbappe.png Kampl.png

And many more!

DOWNLOAD LINK

A NEW UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED: 28/09/2017
In this version we have made a big overhaul in the Greek leagues, completing a lot of missed transfers during our last update. Also the latest managerial changes have made this version of the update. Frank de Boer left Crystal Palace and Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked by Bayern Munich.

Download link for the latest version of the update can be found in the first post of the topic.

I'm getting an error with the latest file:

Warning: Could not process rule group settings in (file location/name). Require minimum of 18 teams for Tweede Divisie, found only 13.

I opened the file in the editor and it shows 18 teams in Tweede Divisie, so I'm not sure what's causing the error.

Thanks for the effort!

On 9/30/2017 at 03:45, JKLae said:

I'm getting an error with the latest file:

Warning: Could not process rule group settings in (file location/name). Require minimum of 18 teams for Tweede Divisie, found only 13.

I opened the file in the editor and it shows 18 teams in Tweede Divisie, so I'm not sure what's causing the error.

Thanks for the effort!

Did you make sure to delete older versions of the update? If you have older updates still in the editor data folder, the game will give you some errors. 

On 10/3/2017 at 00:38, Lazylen said:

Did you make sure to delete older versions of the update? If you have older updates still in the editor data folder, the game will give you some errors. 

Heh, that solved it. Didn't think that the older version was causing the error because I wasn't selecting it, but apparently it was. Thanks!

Good job with the update!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 14:20, Lazylen said:

FMINSIDEDATAUPDATENEW.png

FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE FINAL VERSION

CREATED BY: RICHARD

Fed up with playing the previous 2016/2017 season in Football Manager 2017? Well then you will like this data update! The official FMInside Data Update will take your game into the future and into the 2017/2018 season! This is the best data update for Football Manager you will be able to find. Over 19.000 downloads up to this date!

LATEST UPDATE: 14/10/2017

This is the final version of the FMInside Data Update for Football Manager 2017! After this we will be concentrating on Football Manager 2018! We are currently working on publishing our first FM18 Update on the day of the release. So keep on checking our website and this page for the latest information about the data update.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Archived