[Suggestion] Change default skin colours

craiigman

I honestly prefer the default skins to any of the 3rd party ones, everything is where it is meant to be, and it just looks clean in general. I do however wish I could set if I want to use the clubs colours for the top bar and the side bar. While it is a cool feature in general, and I do like that as it's clear when you do view another team.

That being said I would like the option to have and option to set my own colours, regardless of club.

We have this screen to change certain parts of the skin:

ZFWCGfp.png

The custom skin colours do nothing here. So a check box with "use club colours" here would be good, then if unticked a primary and secondary colour selection, as that is what essentially selects the colours for them at the moment. Or even a long drop down list of all the teams so you can select a colour combo based on what is already in the game, to avoid people complaining that they can't read something? 

In my head it sounds like an easy option to add, but I don't know how to code, and trying to do that on the skin myself is very difficult.

My example is I'd like my skin to look like this, no matter what team I am. Though the side bar here isn't me playing as this team, so it may be different. But below is what I want lol:

dxtqYIn.png

edit: just loaded a game as team above, looks perfectly how I want it. May just start a save with them just because of how it looks lol

• 4 months later...

Archived