Finances- Help

20170616204008_1.thumb.jpg.33c3a082f7a5c60fcf2add899d73836d.jpg

Can anyone give me advice how to deal with finances? I've made Blackburn one of the best clubs in the world, but the finances just keep on getting worse and worse. Will they sort themselves out due to the tv money and reputation or will i need to start selling players and decreasing wage costs? Can anyone help?

Ok I'll pick out the important bits.

Total income last season = £295m

Total expenses last season = £279m

Total Transfer income = £16m

Total spent on transfers = £30m

Total income before transfers = £279m - Total Exp before transfers = £249m.  Therefore you made a profit before transfers last season of about £30m.  Its not a fortune but it is profit.

The bank loan (Looks to be for stadium/ground improvements) is costing you £5m a season which isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

Overall though you are still in debt currently and you need to keep a tight leash on exps until you work your way out of it which will happen over time if income & exps stay at a similar level.

Personally I would try to trim wages a little, nothing major but try to get them down say 10%.  You may also want to consider selling a player if you get a good offer to give the income a boost and get you back in the black but only if you can replace him relatively cheaply.

8 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

Ok I'll pick out the important bits.

Total income last season = £295m

Total expenses last season = £279m

Total Transfer income = £16m

Total spent on transfers = £30m

Total income before transfers = £279m - Total Exp before transfers = £249m.  Therefore you made a profit before transfers last season of about £30m.  Its not a fortune but it is profit.

The bank loan (Looks to be for stadium/ground improvements) is costing you £5m a season which isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

Overall though you are still in debt currently and you need to keep a tight leash on exps until you work your way out of it which will happen over time if income & exps stay at a similar level.

Personally I would try to trim wages a little, nothing major but try to get them down say 10%.  You may also want to consider selling a player if you get a good offer to give the income a boost and get you back in the black but only if you can replace him relatively cheaply.

Ok, i understand now, thanks mate :)

Archived