Two question regarding training and system compatibility

Hi,

I have started playing FMT nowadays and I find it more engaging than the full version. I am aware of how the game mechanics works but two things in FMT are still unclear to me.

First is, when starting new career/create-a-club, in the choose league screen it shows 50k limits. If  I disable league restrictions then I can choose as many players as I want. My question is if load more than 100k players which is more than the recommended limit, will it have any negative impact in long term saves other than usual slow processing time? I play in PC and I have no intention to play FMT in any other device.

I know that the training in FMT depends on the club's reputation and the quality of the training facilities. But how much the club's reputation impacts the overall training quality ? Say, if I am managing a club with the state of the art training facilities but the reputation is regional (2/3 stars), then how much this lower reputation will negatively impact my players' overall training qualities ?

• Administrators
Just now, lichborne said:

First is, when starting new career/create-a-club, in the choose league screen it shows 50k limits. If  I disable league restrictions then I can choose as many players as I want. My question is if load more than 100k players which is more than the recommended limit, will it have any negative impact in long term saves other than usual slow processing time? I play in PC and I have no intention to play FMT in any other device.

It'll just be slower. Save Game sizes are larger naturally.

1 minute ago, lichborne said:

I know that the training in FMT depends on the club's reputation and the quality of the training facilities. But how much the club's reputation impacts the overall training quality ? Say, if I am managing a club with the state of the art training facilities but the reputation is regional (2/3 stars), then how much this lower reputation will negatively impact my players' overall training qualities ?

It basically evens itself out whether its your facilities or rep, there isn't really a measure to describe it.

1 minute ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

It'll just be slower. Save Game sizes are larger naturally.

It basically evens itself out whether its your facilities or rep, there isn't really a measure to describe it.

So, that means in the above case, my players' will receive almost same training like I am having 5 star coaches as the full version?

• Administrators

Yes. The reputation allows you the access to better coaches, whereas the facilities how good and effective the training is. 

Archived