Minimum Fee Release Clause Not showing as an option

Hi,

In my current save, any time I have tried and sign a player to a contract, the Minimum Fee Release clause is not showing up as a clause.  I have things like yearly salary raise, Relegation salary drop and the like, and there are players on other teams in other leagues that have a minimum release fee, and I am wondering if such clauses are league/country specific, or am I looking in the wrong place.

I'm currently playing in Ligue 1 in France.

Appreciate the help!

Jellico73

8 hours ago, lemeuresnew said:

they are mainly in Spain, quite rare to find them other places i think

they arent nice to have, if you arent allowed to give them then that is a good thing

I don't know, I have some younger players who I know are going to be stars down the road that I would like to keep, instead of being lowballed by another club and being forced to let them go.

I have a former player who I was looking at bringing back, and he's currently in Italy, with a minimum release fee 4 times his present estimated value.

Appreciate the reply, 

Jellico73

7 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

French clubs do not allow minimum fee release clauses. Which is why clubs in game are prevented from adding them. This is also the case for clubs in Norway. 

Cheers,

Ben

Thanks for the reply Ben.

Is there a place I can go ingame to find this piece of information out?  I did check the League Rules, and I don't recall seeing a "No Release Fee Clause Allowed" entry.  I could have missed it though.

Thanks,

Jellico73

Archived