Need help with West Ham (second transfer window)

tstbb

Playing on 17.3 with updated stats. I disabled the first transfer window for realism and have reached the January window. Have been winning a lot of games at home but away form is struggling. Carroll, Nordtveit and Kouyate will be sold (none of them have really performed well and they have had injuries). On the 2nd of Jan I managed to get in Dominic Iorfa from Wolves to strengthen right-back position. 

I need:

• 1 or 2 more decent defenders (I am waiting to hear back from Coentrao, but PSG and City look favourites to sign him). Preferably another fast centreback and left back. 
  • 1 good goalkeeper (tried scouting a few english GK's but they are extremely expensive).
  • Any backup midfields also (with defence minded attributes).

I have 31M left with limited wages, but this should increase once I offload the unused players.

theres an excellent team guide to west ham not to far down that has some very useful info on the club..maybe putting this on there and bumping it up and reading the report will help..im also west ham but in 3rd week august with transfer window on so be interested to hear how things progress with you.nordveit and kouyate started season well for me but carroll already injured.my weak links are lanzini and feghouli.one thing i have learnt about centre backs is dont be frightened to play reece oxford in the first season.

2 hours ago, kevin willis said:

theres an excellent team guide to west ham not to far down that has some very useful info on the club..maybe putting this on there and bumping it up and reading the report will help..im also west ham but in 3rd week august with transfer window on so be interested to hear how things progress with you.nordveit and kouyate started season well for me but carroll already injured.my weak links are lanzini and feghouli.one thing i have learnt about centre backs is dont be frightened to play reece oxford in the first season.

If he is on the 17.3 database Oxford will already be on loan at Reading..... 

Archived