Unemployed Challenge - could you do it?

just been sacked by Oxford as i was 7th in EPL board wanted the title in my 1st season applied for loads of jobs and who did i get Droylsden who had just been promoted to the BSP! this is really taking the mick now.

Im currently top by 10pts only lost 1 in 20 games and ive applied for Wigan, Portsmouth, Reading, C.Palace and now Barnsley and i STILL cant get a job! and im 3rd in the hall of fame! this just proves that this is pointless, hall of fame and manager points i mean. Never mind ive got to get back to EPL one way or another

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just been turned down by Plymouth who were bottom of the Championship, just to let you know Juande Ramos got the Oxford job his 7th in 6 seasons!

Applying for jobs has always been a bit random, in the original I started in the Conference, got sacked after a 1/3 of the first season and about 1 season latter got he Blackburn job, then mid premier, even though I had applied for every job that had become available since I was sacked, most of them lesser jobs.

ive now missed out on Sunderland, WBA, Watford, Barnsley, Ipswich, Bolton, Blackburn, Newcastle, Southampton

Having a quick scan through the thread i think ive counted 26 job applications in 7 years and all ive managed to get was Oxford(original team) and Droylsden(just been promote to BSP after being sacked by Oxford)

Archived