[FM17] England Level 9 database with reworked Cups

Hi guys & girls 

Finally had some time off work to look at the game properly. I have spent the last few days adding on the extra leagues in the database plus built the FA Vase from scratch. I have also rebuilt the FA Cup & FA Trophy to include all rounds that are missing at the start of the game normally.

FA Cup has 736 teams entered (All level 1-8 teams plus 70 random teams from level 9 to make draw as real life as possible) & because of this has all rounds from Extra Preliminary Round to Final, including real prize money amounts plus TV dates included that have happened plus the publicised round 4 dates but for rounds 5, 6 & quarter finals have used rules i think to get games televised.

FA Trophy has all 276 teams in levels 5-8 entering at the correct stages as have rebuilt to include early rounds not already in game. All rounds & prize money as in real life.

FA Vase has been built from scratch & has 589 teams entered (589 teams are made up of all 298 level 9 teams plus 291 lower league teams in database). This means game has all rounds & prize money as in real life.

Currently running long term test tonight & hope to release it tomorrow mid morning UK time. As in the 2 seasons it has currently been running have found no problems with database.

Archived