Players put on waivers without my call

Hmmm, unsure then. I would just set all options in the General Manager Options as well as the options when going on vacation to restrict all move from the assistant GM and the coach.

Were you on vacation when your players were placed on waivers ? 

Not sure what league you are in nor what date in the season you were when it happened but other scenarios could be players joining your team from a scheduled transfer, a trade being finalized or a player being reactivated from the IR.  

I'm in NHL, GM for Pittsburgh. Not sure what the date was back then, but I believe it was spring at that time, maybe march or april. Next time, if it happens, I'll check the date for you.

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but scheduled transfers mean trading from a team to another which doesn't involve those players first being put on waivers. Am I right? Some player could've been on IR. If they come back, does that mean that some other player is put on waivers automatically after you've played a match? I thought the game would tell me that I have to fix the rosters since there were too many players on roster. 

Sheduled transfers would be players you loaned to other leagues or players playing abroad that have signed contracts and are joining (back) your team.

And yes, regardless of players coming back from IR, if you haven't gone on vacation it should not be waiving players for you I believe. Also if not respecting the salary cap or the reserve list numbers the game should advise you.

I am not experiencing these issues when simulating without going on vacation but haven't tested all scenarios where a roster rule is being broken either.

Archived