CM Revolution - www.football-manager.info

Hello everyone!

My name is Maciek and I am responsible for the English version of CM Revolution, a site which has been existing continously on the Polish scene of Championship, and now Football Manager, since the year 2002. I would like to announce with a great pleasure that we are launching an English version of our web portal www.football-manager.info!

The structure of the site is divided up upon 6 main sections:

Community - an incredible place bringing together Football Manager fans from all over the world. Very advanced user profiles with a possibility of presentation own managerial careers through our Manifestos (Blogs), which allow to present true images of all the virtual managers!

Newsroom - the most fresh and reliable information from the FM world. First hand info, straight from Sports Interactive, unofficial news, curiosities. Read about how FM Live is going to look like (Road to FM Live), what is happening in the international life of all the virtual managers and much more.

Articles – all kinds of texts (editorials, stories, guides, interviews) especially for you. CM Revolution editors are trying to provide you with as much information about Football Manager as possible! Every manager has to peep in here. We especially recommend the latest interview with Miles Jacobson, where we try to get out of him as much as we can about FM 2009!

Talents - salt of Football Manager. The brightest stars in Football Manager 2008, 2007, 2006 are all in our database! We find the most talented players and present them to you in an approachable form which should satisfy anyone.

Graphics - photos of players (facepacks), team logos (logopacks), backgrounds (backpacks), skins, match graphics and other graphic packs for Football Manager. All packs can be downloaded from website section called "Graphics".

Fileplanet - patches, updates and editors for Football Manager. All utilities can be downloaded from FilePlanet.

More information about CM Revolution:

CM Revolution is a Polish website about the Football Manager series which cooperates with the local distributor, CD Projekt, along with Sports Interactive and SEGA, which are the makers of Football Manager.

The editorial staff is made out of people for whom Championship/Football Manager has become a true passion.

The site has been created in the Web 2.0 trend, therefore everyone gets their own web domains: nick.football-manager.info, where own thoughts and experiences from the game can be published.

Here is a link to a welcoming news.

Enjoy it!

I'm very glad that my prognosis about your website on fm-britain was true)) Nice site, good luck, and I hope that one day we can create Eastern-Europe websites community with cmrev, fmro,fm-serbia, fmukraine and others... It is my dream, but I don't know how to start with this))

Thanks shevelevee, your review of our site on FM-Britain was great and we all appreciated it a lot! Eastern European website community... Tell me exactly what you've got on your mind, impossible is nothing ;)

My email: reaper(at)cmrev.com

I also encourage you all to begin writing on our blogs! Especially your managerial careers, they can look very nice (Polish example: http://distefano.cmrev.com/blog/643,Panta-Rei-_Poprowadz-Rewolucje__.html ).

Archived