Stadium expansions?

I'm delighted that Si have decided NOT to put stadiums around the pitch. When you play FIFA and PES, all the teams play in the same stadiums (or the smaller ones do) and IMO it totally ruins the realism.

Although i agree that the need for generic stadiums would be less enjoyable, i think there are possible ways of getting round it.

Firstly 'display stadiums' could be an option in preferences, just like facegen, where people can simply not have them shown because of either personal preference or maybe lack of computer power.

Secondly the hope would be that the stadiums were 'skinable' (absolutely no idea how easy or hard that would be to do) and therefore you can rely on the good old community to make using stadiums alot more realistic and hopefully enjoyable.

Firstly 'display stadiums' could be an option in preferences, just like facegen, where people can simply not have them shown because of either personal preference or maybe lack of computer power.

I'd have no arguement about that, good point :thup:

Secondly the hope would be that the stadiums were 'skinable' (absolutely no idea how easy or hard that would be to do) and therefore you can rely on the good old community to make using stadiums alot more realistic and hopefully enjoyable.

That would be nice but I don't think we'd see many custom stadiums anyway. Not an easy thing to do really. Would be nice though.

Archived