Other costs - sudden rise?

7c65d0ee20a6154a931c162eec472a6e.png

Managing Poole Town in the Vanarama South. If you compare Other costs from this season (I'm in August!) to those from last season, I have to say I'm extremely worried about the future of the club. I can't find any reason for the costs to have increased this massively and I hope someone can explain so that I can at least cut down? Stadium hasn't been expanded, no facilities have been upgraded, attendances haven't risen spectacularly...I really can't find a reason for the Other costs to be twice as high three games into the season. 

5 minutes ago, eple said:

Not sure, but I know fees to pay for friendlies (at home) end up in that column. Could that be it?

Ah, that would likely be it. Thanks! I'll monitor the monthly costs from now on and see if they fizzle out.

11 hours ago, PJHoutman88 said:

Ah, that would likely be it. Thanks! I'll monitor the monthly costs from now on and see if they fizzle out.

No problem, mate. Good luck! I only noticed the same in the national league when I was lucky enough to arrange a friendly against Liverpool and my 'Other' cost went up to 200k.

Archived