Squad view, who gives ability and scout recommendation?

Hi,

Is it possible to change who gives the feedback for current/potential ability in the squad view to someone else than the assistant manager? Also which scout gives the "scout recommendation" in the squad view and is it possible to change this person?

3 hours ago, sureup said:

Is it possible to change who gives the feedback for current/potential ability in the squad view to someone else than the assistant manager?

No, it isn't. That column is called "Assistant Manager's opinion of X's current/potential ability". It only your Assistant who does this.

35 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

No, it isn't. That column is called "Assistant Manager's opinion of X's current/potential ability". It only your Assistant who does this.

Thanks for the reply! What about the scout recommendation column? It seems whenever I make a change like signing a good director of football or sack the data analysts I get good feedback in the column until I click continue then it reverts to bad advice (lower than about 12/12 JA/JP). I have a good head scout so I don't understand why he isn't selected. Also it is not equal to the assistant coach PA rating so it isn't chosing him either.

The issue I'm having is I want Jaap Stam to be my assistant coach to get the 5 star defending training but he has worse JA/JP which makes it harder to differentiate players' PA in the squad view. (which I use a lot)

Archived