[Suggestion] Player instruction depending on Position

ortz3

Hello, not sure if this is in the game, but if not then this urgently needs to be added.

There should be an option on the tactics screen where I can give a specific player intructions depending on where I put him on the pitch. For example if I have a player who can play AMC, MC and DMC, I should be able to get the player to for example shoot from long range often when playing AMC, but at the same time rarely if I play him at DMC. And this switch in instruction should happen automatically depending on where on the pitch I play him. 

Again, apologies if this is already in the game.

It is in the game, however it is other way. You do not say that player A need to shoot more if played as AMC and shoot less when playing DMC. You set the player instruction on the position in your tactic. For example it may be shoot more for the AMC position and shoot less at the DMC position. Then anybody you've put as AMC will shoot more and as DMC will shoot less. Than maybe there is a player B in your team who possess a very good long shots attribute while being the DMC. You may to decide to set the special player instructions for DMC position if the player B is playing there which have shoot less removed. Thus if the player B will play as the DMC he will not have the instruction Shoot less while any other player you'll put in the DMC position will have shoot less instruction.

Thanks for the response. But this is why I think that they should implement specific player instruction. For example if I have a player playing AMC and has very good long shots, I would want him to always take long shots, but if sub him out for another player at AMC who has terrible long shots, I wouldn't want him taking any long shots, but as it is currently in the game he will because instructions are not player specific, it is position specific which I believe needs to changed. What I have in mind is to keep the specific position instructions as it is, so any player that isn't given player specific instructions will follow the position instructions, but were given the added option to give the players of our choice specific instructions if that makes sense.

Well, the current system makes possible to do exactly what you are describing. You, for example, may set the AMC position with no positional instruction for long shooting as default, then add the specific instructions for player A (who is very good when shooting from distance) to shoot often from distance, then add the specific instruction for player B (who is terrible in this regard) to shoot rarely.  Current system is quite powerful, as you may set specific instructions for every player fr every position in every tactic.

• 4 months later...

Archived