English AMC for premier league....needs to cost less than 12m

Zellix

8.0.2. Hi there. I've put together my team and I want to get now an AMC that is English. I have a maximum of 12 million available, which is a stumbling block for English players. Ideally they need to be either a creative player or a player who is very good at shooting, but anything generally good will do.

Either that or of course a player who can be retrained for AMC who would be good.

So far I can only really think of Leon Osman, Bullard and David Dunn. Bullard is out for five months so that's not a chance. Any other players? Also who do most people think is better, Osman or Dunn? I can't see a great difference between them although Dunn is cheaper.

Kevin Nolan would be your best bet mate. He's a good player too. Better than Osman, Bullard and Dunn.

If you're willing to wait till Jan and dont mind if the player is only good enough for backup for a year or two, then I suggest you offer Henri Lansbury at Arsenal a pre-contract agreement. You'll need to give him atleast a "rotation" role to make sure he comes. But he becomes quality and is good enough at the start to be a backup. He will cost you 1M is compensation though.

Lansbury and Randall turn out very good from the arsenal youth team but if your looking for a player who is very good now i'd reccomend:

Nolan(scores at least 1/4 of Bolton goals)

Michael Johnson(might be a bit pricey but may beable to snap him up for 10m)

Archived