Game full of bugs unfortunately

There is something in the rules that says no destructive critisism, but what does that mean exactly, nothing that hurts the sales or something? and being told your critisism is wrong because SI or a mod said so doesnt seem all that fair. Just because they said it doesnt make it fact. I'm pretty sure nothing that is wrong with the game is done so on purpose. It is possible they could be wrong, bugs arent intentional. Its code, changing one thing can have an adverse unintentional effect on an other tottally unrelated bit of code.

To be honest its unfair to accuse SI of not handling handle critisism. Its mostly the mods that jump down the throats of anyone without a positive. And you cant critisise mod behaiour cos thats also against the rules so they got every hole covered.

But I have made a lot of constructive posts and it seems if its negative its a few seconds before mods arrive, and they will pick holes in sentances and look for something. I made a page long post, it would take 3 mins to read was deleted in 30 secs cos a mod read the first line which he deemed destructive. When it was more a question.

If you think there is an issue, raise a bugs thread. It's really easy to offer constructive criticism, most users do this with ease. The best way to do this is to not make personal judgements on SI staff or moderators.

There is something in the rules that says no destructive critisism, but what does that mean exactly, nothing that hurts the sales or something? and being told your critisism is wrong because SI or a mod said so doesnt seem all that fair. Just because they said it doesnt make it fact. I'm pretty sure nothing that is wrong with the game is done so on purpose. It is possible they could be wrong, bugs arent intentional. Its code, changing one thing can have an adverse unintentional effect on an other tottally unrelated bit of code.

To be honest its unfair to accuse SI of not handling handle critisism. Its mostly the mods that jump down the throats of anyone without a positive. And you cant critisise mod behaiour cos thats also against the rules so they got every hole covered.

But I have made a lot of constructive posts and it seems if its negative its a few seconds before mods arrive, and they will pick holes in sentances and look for something. I made a page long post, it would take 3 mins to read was deleted in 30 secs cos a mod read the first line which he deemed destructive. When it was more a question.

I've come down on you before because you kept making the same post in various threads & in some cases in threads that had nothing to do with what you were posting, I've also consistently offered to help you better understand where you might be going wrong in your expectations & approach but you never took me up on those offers.

Ive done that with a few. They agreed it needs sorting. Its a waste of time cos its fm17 before they tell us they forgot. and they broke something else. I shouldnt have to after patch 3 anyway.. Spot issues that appear after a few weeks. Its not getting tested enough.

I've come down on you before because you kept making the same post in various threads & in some cases in threads that had nothing to do with what you were posting, I've also consistently offered to help you better understand where you might be going wrong in your expectations & approach but you never took me up on those offers.

That was because I was responding to questions. I didnt make the thread or ask the question. I responded to threads and questions. I even told the guy in the last one asking the question I'm not allowed to talk about it anymore cos mods dont want me bringing it up. But to me that looks like defensive mod behaviour.

I'd like to add that Barside is not the only moderator to make this offer too

Ive done that with a few. They agreed it needs sorting. Its a waste of time cos its fm17 before they tell us they forgot. and they broke something else. I shouldnt have to after patch 3. Spot issues that appear after a few weeks. Its not getting tested enough.

Which issues are these? Testing isn't the same as fixing, testers don't have a say in what gets priority

I know, and the only reason for that is because I have posted non positive things about the game. Ive never swore, just posted critisim. And felt the wrath. If I had only posted positive things I would probably be a mod too lol. We arent all perfect at wording stuff and you people are great at picking holes at it.

I cant even post alot of what I think is wrong with the game because I'm simply told its wrong.

I dont have anything against SI or the mods, I was just shocked how things are here at first, I now know try to watch my step, probably banned here already lol, Ive never know a forum where the forum mods are so on defense. Even EA dont stoop that low.

Ive posted many bugs in my time here.

I know, and the only reason for that is because I have posted non positive things about the game. Ive never swore, just posted critisim. And felt the wrath. If I had only posted positive things I would probably be a mod too lol. We arent all perfect at wording stuff and you people are great at picking holes at it.

I cant even post alot of what I think is wrong with the game because I'm simply told its wrong.

I dont have anything against SI or the mods, I was just shocked how things are here at first, I now know try to watch my step, probably banned here already lol, Ive never know a forum where the forum mods are so on defense. Even EA dont stoop that low.

Your post is exactly what I'm talking about. No one is being defensive and you're accusing us of low behaviour. Then say we only post positive things. Which not only isn't true, but goes to show you haven't listened to a word any one saying about constructive criticism so I'm going to close the thread as it's a waste of time for all involved. Cut out the digs before you pick.up your second and possibly last ban

Take a look at pages 2 & 3 of the 'other gameplay issues' section in the bugs forum, you'll see that I publicly raised number of issues related to interactions along with a few other issues in the hope that it would encourage others to do the same as there were countless gripes in GD about player & media interactions but very few examples provided by way of bug reports with reproducible examples, there are also a few posts & threads by FrazT in there too & that's just a snapshot of the critical feedback we're constantly providing to SI.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/524-Other-Gameplay-Issues/page2

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/524-Other-Gameplay-Issues/page3

Archived