The Earls Supreme Football Manager Challenge

KKS_Lech_Poznań.png

Lech Poznan 19/20 season.

Sidenote:NK Zadar 2/3 through the season as I got the job at Poznan I left Zadar in first place ahead by 9 points and they went on to win the league and promotion to the Croatian first tier.

Poznan: Joined mid season manager left this fine team mid table. Winning the league looked like a long shot so I was ready to try the league next year but I ended up winning 16/20 of my league games which brought me up to 4th. Then by the grace of the gods something unexpected happened there is a championship phase. The top half of the league goes into a group with half their points to duke it out for the title and places in Europe. Winning 9/10 matches put me on top of the league by 1 point due to a goal scored in the 87th minute in the last game for the win. So first season and Poznan win the Ekstraklasa. No awards other than a team of the season place for my godly 21 year old center back.

Cup: Made it to the semi final went up 2-0 on aggregate first game. second leg played a slighty weaker team to rest players for big game but got blown away 4-1. one of their goals was due to my center back (with no opponents in the box) heading a cross into the net.

Notable players:

(ST)Krzysztof Gladosz: 16 apps 14 goals 5 assists 7.58 avg

(LB)Rafael Floro: 16 apps 2 goals 13 assists 7.58 avg

(ST)Joao Paulo: 11 apps 9 goals 3 assists 7.54 avg

(CB)Kacper Wojdak: 38 apps 4 goals 3 assists 7.37 avg

(CM)Aziz Tetteh: 32 apps 1 goal 1 assist 7.29 avg

(CM)Mateusz Nowaczewski: 25 apps 2 goals 3 assists 7.28 avg

(ST)Joselu: 39 apps 25 goals 6 assists 7.25 avg

(CM)Jakub Serafin: 1 goal 5 assists 7.25 avg

(GK)Milosz Mleczko:  7.02 avg

Summary: 

Season 1:Lions XII(Relegated) && TPS(Mid table)

Summer:Argentina u-23(Olympics win)

Season 2:TPS(promotion playoff win)

Season 3:TPS(Title win)

International: China u-23(4th place asian u-23 tourney) 

Season 4:TPS(Title win)

Season 4.5: NK Zadar(avoid relegation)

Season 5:NK Zadar(Title+Promotion but left 2/3 the way through)

Season 5.5:Lech Poznan(Title win)

Total Earnings($2.2 mil)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived