Club reputation improvement date?

Hey all,

I've just got Stevenage promoted for the second successive season, and we'll be playing next season in the Championship. I'm likely to need a few new players to compete, and in the main I'm looking at loans and free/released players. I guess I could blow the 800k transfer budget I've been given, but Stevenage are 500k in debt and rising, so I'd like to be the solution to that!

Does anyone know when in the summer the club's reputation (or whatever players assess when deciding whether they're interested in moving to a club) will be updated? Players' contracts expire at the end of June, so I hope it's before then as there're several players I'm watching who want Championship football, and right now (27th May in-game) I'm still showing as a League 1 club, as far as I can tell.

Your club rep would have increased once promotion was secured & if the case when the divisional title was also secured, there is also a main English rep assessment on season update day (24th June), tbh you're a small club among much larger clubs after successive promotions so your rep will be much lower than other clubs in the Championship & is more likely will be closer to that of a mid-table League One club.

My LFC club reputation increases regularly during the season. When I started a new save game, I deliberately lowered LFC reputation to be the lowest in the EPL, same as the amount of seats in Anfield. in 1 month, LFC club reputation has increased from 6059 to 6083.

Archived