Translations

• 1 month later...

There are also some Czech fans who would like to play the game in our language. As it is now, some of them can't play the game because there is a language barrier. And that is a shame because EHM is a very good game.

• SI Staff

There are currently no plans to add translations for this version, but we are hoping to look into a new system some day in the future. The previous EHM had translations but we are moving to new systems and in the current transition period we don't have the resources to add a new translation system yet.

I understand there's no plan for official translation, but could we at least have open language files so the game can be unofficially translated by community? Just the way FM was translated earlier (and maybe still is to some languages).

• SI Staff

We are not yet using the same translation system as FM, hence I mentioned EHM being in a transition period. We are working in the long term to make use of the same translation systems as FM uses, but we are not there yet technically.

• 6 months later...
On 24.03.2016 at 07:31, Riz Remes said:

We are not yet using the same translation system as FM, hence I mentioned EHM being in a transition period. We are working in the long term to make use of the same translation systems as FM uses, but we are not there yet technically.

Hi,

Do we know anything more about translation system now? Is it still impossible?

• SI Staff

This current version of EHM is not using the FM style translation system so it'll still remain something that will be looked at for future versions. It's not something that can be patched into the game in an update unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.10.2016 at 07:59, Riz Remes said:

This current version of EHM is not using the FM style translation system so it'll still remain something that will be looked at for future versions. It's not something that can be patched into the game in an update unfortunately.

Sad :( Please let me know once it will be possible - I'll be happy to do that.

Archived