kris0710

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBAtWQW.png

Sergio Del Olmo - March 2021

World Cup Qualifiers

fM5mRKL.png

With two winnable games this month there is a mixture of old and new in the squad. I expect three or four debuts in the trip to Cyprus - all being well.

England Vs Northern Ireland from Wembley

O0ajgBL.png

Liverpool wingers are the main story from this selection. James Bree plays his first competitive game too.

OD9QSaI.png

A good performance but poor finishing kept the away side in it for too long.

Cyprus Vs England from GSP

fFaJu4t.png

A few changes from the NI win and probably a stronger overall XI fielded here.

tFldiAm.png

Another relatively easy win, Ojo and Kane again on the scoresheet.

Vtn5vzC.png

A solid start but tougher matches are to come. We next have a qualifier in September as we are on International League Semi Final duty in the summer.

Q270HiW.png

Sergio Del Olmo - Liverpool Football Club

Barclays Premier League - April 2020/21

YPbKfYX.png

A great month and we are in pole position for that all important Champions League spot. The stand out result has to be the win at Manchester City - the champions elect were destroyed.

BWYq9h1.png

Four games to go and it's ours to lose.

Q270HiW.png

Sergio Del Olmo - Liverpool Football Club

Barclays Premier League - May 2020/21

wPv88XN.png

Lose it we almost did. After one point from nine we hosted Burnley knowing a win would be enough for us. Two left foot efforts across the keeper did for Burnley and a top 4 finish was ensured. A fantastic few months in charge at Anfield and a rise from 17th to...

Gp3QSyD.png

How close was that! Everton miss out on Champions League and Europa League football on GD. Defeat to Burnley and we would have finished 7th.

JBAtWQW.png

Sergio Del Olmo - June 2021

Squad Announcement

iZyvYjR.png

One of the biggest misses is two goal Ojo. He burst onto the scene in March but since then he has damaged his cruciate ligaments and is expected to be out until December.

Hungary vs England from Groupama Aréna

RWPnkv5.png

No real risks here. Harris has had a great season for Aston Villa and Wilson has hit 20+ goals in the PL for Watford.

R5FYL33.png

Substitute Ox changed the game, scored twice after coming on and send us into the final against holders Spain.

Spain Vs England from Santiago Bernabéu

wu0ojgu.png

The Ox earns a starting place, as does Ward-Prowse.

0l0OrtR.png

An unlikely hero but one all the same. Step forward Liverpool's Phil Jones. He now has 3 goals for England but these two were massive as we came from behind to win the trophy.

iS5fhf6.png

Seeing off Italy, Holland and Spain proves our worth. Bring on the WC qualifiers.

2WPZsHO.png

With us not playing qualifiers this month we have lost top spot but it comes as no surprise really. The Swiss games will be massive.

Us3uZhS.png

Disappointed with the drop, South Korea now enter the top 4.

That Liverpool move came out of the blue, but makes sense, you probably were frustrated with the constant midtable form at Barnsley whilst also knowing you had achieved a lot there. And it was an excellent half-season with Liverpool despite that scare at the end!

Doing very well with England too.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for lack of updates but...

I cannot get past a certain date in November. I have tried holidaying, resigning - everything that worked on previous FM's but so far to no avail. At least for the time being this save is over but rest assured should it be fixed i will be back on it.

Until then any ideas for a new save would be appreciated. :thup:

Crap, that's gutting. I hate when that happens. Must be particularly annoying because I think you had serious chances to win the title next season.

Hope you somehow figure a way to fix it. As for a new save, it's hard to give ideas because it depends on what *you* find interesting and fun to play!

Archived