FM16 - Gotta Get 'Em All Challenge

FM16 - Got to Get 'Em All Challenge

Welcome to the Got to Get 'Em All Challenge, the aim of this challenge is to be manager of every team above the current real life Level 7 of the English football league system(Isthmian League, Southern Premier and Northern Premier and above) for at least one full season in the default game. This encompasses an incredible 232 teams. Do you have the longevity, skill and determination to become a Gotta 'Em All Champion.

The Rules

• Load England, and any other countries you want, with Vanarama National North & South being the lowest playable leagues.
  • Set up a manager, the profile does not matter.
  • Begin with the team you have set as you're managers favourite team.
  • You must be manager of all 232 teams above Level 7 of the pyramid for at least 1 full season (defined as Pre-Season to the last regular/playoff fixture played in the entire league. If you're team finishing 19th and your sacked before the play-off has been played - tough luck this team does not count)
  • .You must wait for teams in the Isthmian League, Southern Premier and Northern Premier currently irl to be promoted in-game to the National League North or South in order to play them, not game editing, the same applies to any other teams relegated before you get round to them - wait for re-promotion.
  • You are permitted to take season-long holidays only if all teams available are either a) teams that you have already played or b) teams that weren't in a League above Level 7 in the 2015-16 season.
  • If playing in FM Touch, unlockables are forbidden

Full List of Teams You Must Manage

[TABLE=width: 1500]

[TR]

[TD]Premier League[/TD]

[TD]Championship[/TD]

[TD]League One[/TD]

[TD]League Two[/TD]

[TD]National League[/TD]

[TD]National League North[/TD]

[TD]National League South[/TD]

[TD]Northern Premier[/TD]

[TD]Southern Premier[/TD]

[TD]Isthmian League[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AFC Bournemouth

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Everton

Leicester

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Newcastle United

Norwich City

Stoke

Southampton

Sunderland

Swansea

Tottenham

Watford

West Brom

West Ham[/TD]

[TD]Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

Bolton Wanderers

Brentford

Brighton and Hove Albion

Bristol City

Burnley

Cardiff City

Charlton Athletic

Derby County

Fulham

Huddersfield Town

Hull City

Ipswich Town

Leeds United

Middlesborough

Milton Keynes Dons

Nottingham Forest

Preston North End

Queens Park Rangers

Reading

Rotherham United

Sheffield Wednesday

Wolverhampton Wanderer[/TD]

[TD]Barnsley

Blackpool

Bradford City

Burton Albion

Bury

Chesterfield

Colchester United

Coventry City

Crewe Alexandria

Doncaster Rovers

Fleetwood Town

Gillingham

Millwall

Oldham Athletic

Peterborough United

Port Vale

Rochdale

Scunthorpe United

Sheffield United

Shrewsbury Town

Southend United

Swindon Town

Walsall

Wigan Athletic[/TD]

[TD]Accrington Stanley

AFC Wimbledon

Barnet

Bristol Rovers

Cambridge United

Carlisle United

Crawley Town

Dagenham and Redbridge

Exeter City

Hartlepool United

Leyton Orient

Luton Town

Mannsfield Town

Morecambe

Newport County

Northampton Town

Notts County

Oxford United

Plymouth Argyle

Portsmouth

Stevenage

Wycombe Wanderers

Yeovil

York City[/TD]

[TD]Aldershot Town

Altrincham

Barrow

Boreham Wood

Braintree Town

Bromley

Cheltenham Town

Chester

Dover Athletic

Eastliegh

F.C Halifax Town

Forest Green Rovers

Gateshead

Grimsby Town

Guisely

Kidderminster Harriers

Lincoln City

Macclesfield Town

Southport

Torquay United

Tranmere Rovers

Welling United

Woking

Wrexham[/TD]

[TD]AFC Flyde

AFC Telford United

Alfreton Town

Boston United

Brackley Town

Bradford Park Avenue

Chorley

Corby Town

Curzon Ashton

FC United of Manchester

Gainsborough Trinity

Gloucester City

Harrogate Town

Hednesford Town

Lowestoft Town

North Ferriby United

Nuneaton Town

Solihull Moors

Staylbridge Celtic

Stockport County

Tamworth

Worcester City[/TD]

[TD]Basingstoke Town

Bath City

Bishop's Stortford

Chelmsford City

Concord Rangers

Dartford

Eastbourne Borough

Ebbsfleet United

Gosport Borough

Havant and Waterlooville

Hayes and Yeading United

Hemel Hempstead Town

Maidenhead United

Maidstone United

Margate

Oxford City

St.Albans

Sutton United

Truro City

Wealdstone

Weston-Super-Mare

Whitehawk[/TD]

[TD]Ashton United

Barwell

Blyth Spartans

Buxton

Colwyn Bay

Darlington 1883

Frickley Athletic

Grantham Town

Halesowen Town

Hyde United

Ilkeston

Marine

Matlock Town

Mickleover Sports

Nantwich Town

Ramsbottom United

Rushall Olympic

Salford City

Skelmersdale United

Stamford

Stourbridge

Sutton Coldfield

Whitby Town

Workington[/TD]

[TD]Bedworth Utd

Bideford

Biggleswade Town

Cambridge City

Chesham United

Chippenham Town

Cirencester Town

Dorchester Town

Dunstable Town

Frome Town

Histon

Hitchin Town

Hungerford Town

Kettering Town

King's Lynn Town

Leamington

Merthyr Town

Paulton Rovers

Poole Town

Redditch

Slough Town

St. Neotts Town

Stratford Town

Weymouth Town[/TD]

[TD]Billericay Town

Bognor Regis Town

Brentwood Town

Burgess Hill Town

Canvey Island

Dulwich Hamlet

East Thurrock United

Enfield Town

Farnborough

Grays Athletic

Hampton and Richmond

Harrow Borough

Hendon

Kingstonian

Leatherhead

Leiston

Lewes

Merstham

Metropolitan Police

Needham Market

Staines Town

Tonbridge Angels

VCD Athletic

Wingate and Finchley[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Good Luck. Just as a note, I will be attempting this challenge.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone's ever managed to play 232 seasons actually playing, that an insane amount of time. And it would probably be more with the season long holidays.

I think a fair few people have played over 232 seasons on multiple FM versions (for someone who's been playing since 2005 it's just 20 seasons per game. Obviously this isn't a quick challenge - it'd take a few year but it should be quite fun to see how many of the leagues I can tick off. There could be sub-awards for each different league of clubs.

Sounds like something that would discourage most players, but still those who are addicted might find this fun.

Thought of "spriting" it up with some sort of points system for achievements along the way? Its sounds if you ever got close to a finish on this one it would be nice to track what kind of trophies you won during this immensive career.

On multiple FM versions yeah, but I think the number of people that are going to want to participate in a 5 year challenge are limited, but by all means go for it! Don't mean to sound discouraging, just don't be surprised if you don't get a huge amount of people trying.

Sounds like something that would discourage most players, but still those who are addicted might find this fun.

Thought of "spriting" it up with some sort of points system for achievements along the way? Its sounds if you ever got close to a finish on this one it would be nice to track what kind of trophies you won during this immensive career.

I had actually had thought of a points system to try and encourage those who don't see themselves getting close to finishing to compete as to how far they can get (truthfully, me included) with each other over the short term. For practical purposes 100000 could be awarded to any completers so they bump to the top of the table. However I've had trouble working out how the points could be distributed, 5 points for a team managed and 10 points for a league title//cup win was my first thought.

On multiple FM versions yeah, but I think the number of people that are going to want to participate in a 5 year challenge are limited, but by all means go for it! Don't mean to sound discouraging, just don't be surprised if you don't get a huge amount of people trying.

Yeah I'll openly admit I designed this as a way for myself to maintain interest without feeling the need to buy a new game every year. The main issue is going to be the size of the database after 70 years or so.

I had actually had thought of a points system to try and encourage those who don't see themselves getting close to finishing to compete as to how far they can get (truthfully, me included) with each other over the short term. For practical purposes 100000 could be awarded to any completers so they bump to the top of the table. However I've had trouble working out how the points could be distributed, 5 points for a team managed and 10 points for a league title//cup win was my first thought.

There are many ways to do this of course, but a suggestion could be something like this:

Each different team managed: 1 point

Each different division managed: 5 points (obviously it will stop at 7 if you count North/South as one each or else at 6)

Every promotion: 2 points

Every lower division won: 1 extra point (in addition to the 2 points for promotion)

Every league title (Premier League): 10 points

FA-Cup win: 5 points

Other cups won: 3 points

But just my suggestion.

2015/2016 Season:

An awful start from Key Basher, after just 5 months in charge Newcastle United have parted company with the twenty nine year old manager, refusing to give him more time after a 7-0 loss to Tottenham. Basher will now holiday until the end of the season and take a lower league job determined to improve his managerial reputation. He's indicated a strong desire to return in the future. Naturally pissed off about this bad start but I'm going to keep going.

Sacked_by_Newcastle.png

After completing this season-ending holiday Key Basher has become manager of Hemel Hempstead Town, who finished 15th in the 2015/16 Vanarama National League South

Archived