why are ateletico madrid bad in fm 15 & 16?

In what aspect are they the 4th best team in the world? Who's classed them as world class?

The point is that it's all personal perspective when it comes to players.. Having said that, of course players should have some accuracy about them.

In this case, I don't really see the issue..

I'll start by saying, Godin is fast becoming (and finally getting recognition for being) one of the best CB's in the world consistency wise... so don't think I'm being biased.

?

But is he a better marker or tackler than say... mascherano? .. a better passer? (important these days).. no... does he have a better workrate? no...

So, top class defender? sure? underrated in the game currently? yes, not by a huge amount imo.. he has every single important stat for a CB above 15 bar 2 which are 14, which is still top class.

I'm sure it will be discussed for the update in january.

Griezmann, in game is already world class, and can get better too.. he too might get a bump considering recent form.

Koke is on the fast track to becoming one of the best too, he has all the ingredients to get there.

The point is that it's all subjective, i'm sure you have different views..

And if that is so, please express them in the correct data issues section of the forum here : http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/504-Database-and-Research-Issues

Archived