[ 15.9.0b] ECHL Salary Cap issues and crash

We have 2 errors in ECHL. First weekly salary cap game reads as yearly. Second after we import, load and start new TBL Update 7.4. Go to ECHL, take a team and click on Finances -> View -> Salary Cap Chart. After that game crash. It crash even we have salary cap defined in transfer_rules_config and without.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

In pre-15.11b versions, if you defined a custom salary cap for this kind of league that has a weekly cap, the game read the value but assumed it to be a yearly value of the cap (as noted in the updated config file notes, the old format config files provided with some older custom database don't have the usage notes for the commands). With 15.11b, this command was expanded to check the league rules first to see if a weekly cap value was expected to be read from the config file instead of a yearly cap value. So with the latest version, you can enter the weekly cap value for this kind of league where the salary cap is defined as a weekly cap in real life.

I'm looking into the crash issue to see if it reproduces here.

• 2 weeks later...

In version 15.12.0b my board is still restricting all my offers to $0(p/a) and league cap is $12,25k(p/a). I'm way under my budget and league salary floor. Didn´t quite understand if I´d need to do something or should this have been fixed by this new version automatically...?

Archived