Random players are scoring more than all star players ?

It is a simulation game, try to understand that you cannot achieve the exact same order and points for each player as they did IRL ............. I agree Crosby should make more points than Gallagher and Pacioretty. Tactics and line combinations have an impact on the success of a player. AI is stupid so it is not hard to have your players pull out better numbers than what the AI would have done with the same players.

I sometimes start the game in the NHL, manage a team and have a single star player on the team that regularly gets ~110 points and 60+ goals, then a new patch comes out and I want to start the game over in the KHL instead, this same player that was a star for me barely records 60-70 points a season in the NHL for his whole career. The same thing has happened many times over.

I have the same problem as the Penguins. I've just completed my 3rd season and neither Crosby nor Malkin have come anywhere near 100 points. I've only had 1 player reach 100 points for my team and that was Hornquist at 109 in season number 1. I just scored nearly 400 goals in the just completed season and not one 100 point player. Most of my top 6 guys were in the 70-90 point range though.

Archived