Managing B Teams - Transfers

ive just started managing Real Betis B. In previous version when managing a b team I never had a transfer budget but could still sign players on a free. In this version whenever I sign a player on a free I can't complete the transfer due to lack of funds and have to delay. Any ideas why this is happening?

In FM2013 which I'm plaing at the moment, you go to Finances/Expenditure/Transfer Expenditure.

This amount is the amount your club is paying per month to other clubs.

For example, if the previous manager had arranged to pay off a player in 48 months, there will be a monthly instalment running, like a direct debit.

If you add up the transfer arrangements you made on top, it could rise up to a serious hidden expense.

ive just started managing Real Betis B. In previous version when managing a b team I never had a transfer budget but could still sign players on a free. In this version whenever I sign a player on a free I can't complete the transfer due to lack of funds and have to delay. Any ideas why this is happening?

Agent fees & I think loyalty fees come out of your transfer budget.

If you have zero budget you definitely won't be able to sign any player who has an agent.

Archived