What I've noticed in my first 24 hours of playing.

I've played EHM 04 and 07 so I have experience with these games

I should note I am using the TBL rosters 7.3, and that I am playing the Arizona Coyotes (so I am playing a realistically bad bad team...)

1. Scoring is high. (My last place Coyotes have 53 GP and have a GF of 138 and a GA of 198

2. Coaches get fired way too often and too fast IMO (at least 5 teams have canned coaches already)

3. Pressure on the GM is also too high, (playing as the Coyotes and if I didn't have GM sackings unchecked I'd probably be fired already only 40 games into the season.)

4. 1st line seems to score a lot.... I have Boekder, Arcobello and Erat putting up numbers, but my second line of Doan, Hanzal, Gagner has been lackluster, and lol at 3/4th lines scoring...(granted I believe those to be more appropriate for their skill and line)

Fixing these issues (especially scoring) will really bring more enjoyment to the game. Seeing my OHL prospects/AHL/NHL goalies all averaging 3.XX GAA and sub .900 Save % takes away the realism and enjoyment.

Agreed. These problems seem to be what everyone are experiencing along with lack of injuries and goalie condition/fatigue not being a problem as it should.

Also, a very offensive tactic with high tempo and barrage shooting are too powerful and this was a problem in the old games.

Agreed. These problems seem to be what everyone are experiencing along with lack of injuries and goalie condition/fatigue not being a problem as it should.

Also, a very offensive tactic with high tempo and barrage shooting are too powerful and this was a problem in the old games.

Yea I agree, TBL had a nice mod (for EHM 07) that made scoring more realistic but nerfed scoring a tad bit too much, to where Goalies were all in the high 1.9X to low 2.XX GAA. But the devs should make that change especially if a mod crew can do it, and considering this is early access.

I've had a couple injuries but only one significant one with a guy out for 3 months.

These should all be relatively easy changes and SHOULD be made. DEVs lets get these fixed, and make this game a good one!

I've played EHM 04 and 07 so I have experience with these games

I should note I am using the TBL rosters 7.3, and that I am playing the Arizona Coyotes (so I am playing a realistically bad bad team...)

1. Scoring is high. (My last place Coyotes have 53 GP and have a GF of 138 and a GA of 198

2. Coaches get fired way too often and too fast IMO (at least 5 teams have canned coaches already)

3. Pressure on the GM is also too high, (playing as the Coyotes and if I didn't have GM sackings unchecked I'd probably be fired already only 40 games into the season.)

4. 1st line seems to score a lot.... I have Boekder, Arcobello and Erat putting up numbers, but my second line of Doan, Hanzal, Gagner has been lackluster, and lol at 3/4th lines scoring...(granted I believe those to be more appropriate for their skill and line)

Fixing these issues (especially scoring) will really bring more enjoyment to the game. Seeing my OHL prospects/AHL/NHL goalies all averaging 3.XX GAA and sub .900 Save % takes away the realism and enjoyment.

Quick question, why is Mark Arcobello on your first line?????

Quick question, why is Mark Arcobello on your first line?????

Hanzal (30 points in the season) and Gagner (44 points) struggled early, Arcobello (57 points) whoever did the TBL 7.3 rosters gave him a little too much love IMO (Or else they mixed Arcobello and Hanzal around), and Max Domi and the upcoming draft class need a little more love.

Hanzal is scouted and projected as a 3rd line checker, Gagner and Arcobello are both scouted and projected as 2nd line forwards.

Arcobello though has been hot for Arizona since coming here though IRL.

Archived