Weird Vacation Issue

I've looked around on the SI and TBL forums regarding this with no hits, so figured I'd ask: has anyone else experienced a weird issue when trying to go on vacation where the simulation actually doesn't trigger? Currently, anytime I attempt to go on vacation, the screen stays the same and if I click the "Continue" button, I'm prompted with a box asking if I'd like to return from vacation. If I hit SPACEBAR, only the current day simulates. Anyone else having this problem?

I've looked around on the SI and TBL forums regarding this with no hits, so figured I'd ask: has anyone else experienced a weird issue when trying to go on vacation where the simulation actually doesn't trigger? Currently, anytime I attempt to go on vacation, the screen stays the same and if I click the "Continue" button, I'm prompted with a box asking if I'd like to return from vacation. If I hit SPACEBAR, only the current day simulates. Anyone else having this problem?

It happened to me as well. I had to exit and start the game again to have it sorted.

Archived