career advice needed

I started a long term save with a view to seeing how far I can go. I gave myself the national c license & sunday league rep and put myself in charge of Solihull moors as being from brum they are the closet team to me in the lowest available tier. I spent a fairly productive 16 months at the moors in which we managed a 7 th place finish in the conference north which beats there best ever finish of 8th and they put me through my national b licence. After 10 games of the second season the stenhousmuir job became available. They had just been relegated from Scots league 1 and the squad was very fractured , something what had just cost Scott Booth his job. The board wanted to reach the league 2 playoffs and wanted the squad happiness to be improved. This was a challenge I was willing to take on as I saw a successful season as one that could be a reputation builder. So I resigned from the Moors and applied for the Stenhousmuir post and to my surprise they were flattered by my interest so I got the job. They have me an initial contract until the end of the season which I was happy to accept,because in my mind I had planned to go in hopefully reach the playoffs ,win a few manager of the month awards and then let the contract run out and then move onto hopefully better things. There were some tough times, especially after declining further contract talks what seemed to send us into a run of dodgy form,but in the end the playoffs were made and as a plus point they even paid for my national A license course. Now here is where my predicament lies, to my surprise we have made the playoff 2 legged final,the first leg against Berwick is in 3 days but the Eastleigh job has become available after Richard Hill lost his job after finishing 1 place outside of the conference premium playoff places. The Eastleigh squad is a good one and a job I would like and I job I would have a chance at getting but after reaching the playoff final with Stenhousmuir I would also like that promotion on my CV. I don't think the Eastleigh job will still be there after the two playoff games against Berwick and if I apply whilst still in charge at stenhousmuir confidence could take a real bashing, maybe effectively ending the chance of promotion. So what should I do?

Well, me personally, in-game, I'd never leave a team hanging during the playoffs to take another job. It wouldn't be fair to the lads who put their trust in me over the course of the season. Also, I'd think the "loyalty to your players" rating might take a hit, if that matters. But the great thing about this game is you can be any kind of coach you want to be - life-long loyal servant to a single club, career-hopping ne'er-do-well, hired gun...ultimately you have to play the manager you want to be.

Archived