Work Permit Rejected

I"m probably not the only one speaking about this but has anyone else had a work permit rejected in the first round ?. I appealed for the permit and it was rejected and it's going to take me 120 days to see if i can get one for my new player who was bought from turkey. My current team is Aston Villa. How are situations like this handled ?. I had the option to cancel the transfer fee because I never got a work permit in the first round. But at the same time I didn't want to loose the player so i signed him and now i'm trying to loan him out until the second round talks (which i hope are successful) with whoever handles these to get a work permit.

Does this part really need to be in the game. I know in real life for border control reason they enforce law above all but for crying out loud we are talking about a game here.

cheers

FM Fan

Work permits are handed out on the basis that a player has played in 75% of his country's competitive fixtures over a two year period. The nation also has to be in the top 70 of the rankings as well. Occasionally there maybe circumstances where a player is given a work permit when they haven't met the original criteria. Those examples are usually due to a player being considered a good prospect.

Your best bet at the moment is trying to loan him to a country where it won't take long to gain nationality there. Belgium isn't a bad option, Spain for South American players.

Archived