GPU Rendering

Last night I did my normal trick of turning on the pc and then double clicking the FM15 icon twice to load the game, upon this I do my usual ritual of walking out the room and making myself a cup of tea to slurp whilst playing FM. Last night on returning to the computer FM was sitting idol on the main menu screen but I noticed in the top left hand corner in red lettering it said GPU Rendering. I have never seen this before and I didn't notice anything different when playing the game for about 2 hours afterwards. I have also played since then and not had the message.

Any ideas?

Last night I did my normal trick of turning on the pc and then double clicking the FM15 icon twice to load the game, upon this I do my usual ritual of walking out the room and making myself a cup of tea to slurp whilst playing FM. Last night on returning to the computer FM was sitting idol on the main menu screen but I noticed in the top left hand corner in red lettering it said GPU Rendering. I have never seen this before and I didn't notice anything different when playing the game for about 2 hours afterwards. I have also played since then and not had the message.

Any ideas?

It's since FM 13 that this happens sometimes. I don't know why they don't fix this.

Archived