Continental places from Non-Playable Leagues

superplayer

hello!

I started a new game only with England as a Playable league. I manage Chelsea. Next season, the competition places of England in Europ.ch.cup and euro cup agreeds with my BPL standings as normal. But in non-playable leaagues it's impossible to check the league standings, so the continental places from other countries is random. I simulated the game from February to July again and again but the participating teams in european competitions are exactly the same all the time. I tried to change the reputation via IGE but nothing changes.For example, i want Napoli and Milan from italy to participate in champions league,and not Roma and Inter.

Any suggestions?

hello!

I started a new game only with England as a Playable league. I manage Chelsea. Next season, the competition places of England in Europ.ch.cup and euro cup agreeds with my BPL standings as normal. But in non-playable leaagues it's impossible to check the league standings, so the continental places from other countries is random. I simulated the game from February to July again and again but the participating teams in european competitions are exactly the same all the time. I tried to change the reputation via IGE but nothing changes.For example, i want Napoli and Milan from italy to participate in champions league,and not Roma and Inter.

Any suggestions?

its very simple. when nations arent selected game use reputation of clubs to determine euro places. just add all european countries and select them as "view only". this way you will have different euro clubs every year. its not ideal because in that "view only" leagues game use reputation of clubs to make results but its better option. last option is to make playable all first divisions. if you have strong machine this is not problem :thup:

Archived