[FM2015] [Skinning] To skinning experts : some text is too lignt in League tables

drswit

Hello,

I'm the author of the HelveticaLite skin for FM2015, and need some help from experts about a weird problem i got.

I've fixed most of the problems today, but there's still a last big one : the stats (only "played/won/draw/lost", "goal diff" and "points" being fine) displayed in some league table panels are too light. I mean white or kind of transparent.

Note that the problem is displaying ONLY (when watching at the Stages) on the Overall and Last 5 games panels. In Home, Away and Combined record, the stats are displaying in the main dark grey color :eek:

I tried on all the league table and/or league panels i've found, but i can't solve this problem.

Is there an expert who can help me please ? :)

Thanks in advance.

Dr Swit.

Some screenshots :

Overall table :

leaguetable.png

Home record panel (where it's working fine...)

leaguetable2.png

Permit me to update this thread.

I've played with the xml files. The file which is controlling the display of stats in the league tables is :

league stage panel views.xml, which is called by 3 xml files : league_stage, match_league_stage and league_stage_auto_sized_vertical.xml.

There are 7 flags in "league stage panel views.xml" which display white text, when Goal Diff and Points are normal (dark grey here).

<flags id="Dnat" />
       <!-- Overall played -->
       <flags id="LOpl" />
       <!-- Overall won -->
       <flags id="LOwo" />
       <!-- Overall drawn -->
       <flags id="LOdr" />
       <!-- Overall lost -->
       <flags id="LOlo" />
       <!-- Overall for -->
       <flags id="LOfo" />
       <!-- Overall against -->
       <flags id="LOag" />

I wonder if it has something to do with editing capabilities. I mean using the ingame editor, though it seems that those columns can't be edited...

I need your help please :)

Dr Swit.

I don't think the Official Light skin has been finished yet, so it's possible certain items haven't yet been assigned a text value that we can edit yet, you might be best waiting for the official skin to be finished as that should make it easier to change the colours of various items (plus the default text colour would be dark for a skin based on the light skin rather than light text from the dark skin).

Found what controls that screen have a look at this thread:[FM15] Editing the League Table

That bit is controlled by this code:

<!-- Overall stats for overview panel -->

<record id="oovr">

<translation id="text" translation_id="359651" type="use" value="Overall (Short)[COMMENT: league_table; view for stats relating to performance at home or away; smaller version]" />

<record id="view">

<!-- Main league position -->

<flags id="Lpos" />

<!-- Team name -->

<flags id="Ttea" />

<!-- Overall played -->

<flags id="LOpl" />

<!-- Overall won -->

<flags id="LOwo" />

<!-- Overall drawn -->

<flags id="LOdr" />

<!-- Overall lost -->

<flags id="LOlo" />

<!-- Overall goal difference -->

<flags id="LOgd" />

<!-- Overall points -->

<flags id="LOpo" />

</record>

</record>

You just need to change the code in each of those lines to something like this (change the code from flags to record and add the colour= bit):

<record id="Ttea" colour="black"/>

Do that for each line and it should recolour the text, just pick the colour you want.

I think you mean

<flags id="Ttea" colour="black"/>

instead of

<record id="Ttea" colour="black"/>

thats right ?

If so, unfortunately, it does not work.

I edited the flags id as you said in the league stage panel views.xml. To be sure, i edited all the flags id.

Have you an idea ?

Archived