the game needs away attendances...

I don't know , in the local league there is a law banning away fans to travel in away games or to sit in a different part of the stadium .

I think this was implemented in fm07 , go rise the % of "hardcore fans" in the editor and then watch the attendances when playing away , of course there is no number given but away fans are there.

When a game has finished it would be nice to have lets say 27,000 attendance (2,500 away supporters) something along those lines ... It seems as if the game doesn't distinguish the away supporters in the game and some of the commentary appears to be like you are playing at home. It would be nice to have some sort of commentary about the away fans lets say when you score a goal away from home , something along the lines of 'The away supporters are now really making their voices heard...' Taking it to the extreme you could also have bans for travelling supporters (ex. Roma - Napoli , Seria A start this season ) Sometimes you see a stadium being totally closed because of crowd trouble , but I'm not really sure these sort of 'hooligan' elements could be incorporated into the game.

Archived