The Mighty Whites

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, I'm going to start from the beginning. No transfers in, only transfers out. The same rules apply for the original challenge apply to this one set by JR against me.

I will win the Premier League with no transfers in :thup:

lool lsd i won same amount of cups as you and only conceded 60 goals and got 158 goals scored and beckford i think or snowsford or something like that and becchio are my record two top strikers and top goal scoreres of the league season and i got top assist as well.lol my defender rui and marquel were also scoring goals my top match was winning 6-1.lol. i also won manager of the year and my players won player of the year league one and 1 came runner up. gonna posts screenies on monday.

I was listening to it on LUTV, apparently four of them were absolute beauts! I think Delphs and Douglas' goals were from 30 yards out :D

I'm disappointed about Lubo... Silly bookings. There two goals were because we didn't have that CB there, which actually made me feel like we'd lost

lol. haha. i am continuing the leeds challenge and i will not sell a player and i will not buy a player and will try to get promotion from championship to premiership i am currently in top 5 at the moment

Who doesn't take us seriously as title contenders now!? 10 men, 3 goals, 1 JB (10 goals already!) :D

Their 'keeper is a muppet :p

Good result there I see, not as good a Hull! (Bloody hell, I almost fainted when I heard they are 4th now)

I think I'll be quiet now :D

...Until we play Carlisle :p

Just saw this thread.

I am a massive Leeds fan too (since 1968) but only play on PC

No worries we will beat Carlisle the team to watch is Oldham, their performances are awesome

No, unfortunately, he's not. He will be, that's why I said he'll end up there but not for now.

I don't know if you've seen him play but he is so lazy! He can play for about five minutes (like 1 minute here, another later on) and score 2 or three but ther rest of the time he does nothing or very little!

Archived