Prize money

daleuk8

how much did you change to and how did you do it??? there does some to be a maximum amount ie 100m

I started off at 10m for the top team then worked down by 2m a time for the top six teams. it's saved in the editor but when I start a new game it doesn't work

in which part of the advanced rules did you change.....there are 2 it works fine for me

I'll walk you through what I do.

Open the editor,

Click on rules, add nation rules

Add to existing structure,

England,

Convert to advanced rules,

Sky bet Championship,

Typical prize money,

Then I change the amounts

I'll walk you through what I do.

Open the editor,

Click on rules, add nation rules

Add to existing structure,

England,

Convert to advanced rules,

Sky bet Championship,

Typical prize money,

Then I change the amounts

that's what you think it should but it isn't (as said over and over SI must have a user guide for editor to help users)....what you do is as you said but leave typical prize money alone (go to stages you will see 2 for sky bet one is league one for play offs....select league and find league settings scroll down and you will see prize money tick the box and add in what you want remember team finishing top is team 0, team second gets allocated 1 etc etc) hope this helps

that's what you think it should but it isn't (as said over and over SI must have a user guide for editor to help users)....what you do is as you said but leave typical prize money alone (go to stages you will see 2 for sky bet one is league one for play offs....select league and find league settings scroll down and you will see prize money tick the box and add in what you want remember team finishing top is team 0, team second gets allocated 1 etc etc) hope this helps

Thank you, you're right that's poor on SI's part. Can you change prize money for stages in cups? like FA cup?

• 4 months later...

Archived