National team tactic help

Okay, after my Cardiff game has gotten aggrevating (We're wracked with injuries and we're severely out of form after losing the premier league the previous year only due to goal difference) I joined Ghana after their head coach quit; He was very underwhelming in the Africian cup of nations. However, he won the 2022 world cup (he also left by choice and not fired as far as I could tell).

So, I'm head coach, quitting my Cardiff job as soon as the season ends. However, it's giving me a headache to figure out what's the best formation. As far as I could tell, a... 4-2(DM)-1-2(AMC)-1 formation is necessary. I have no idea how the heck I should set everything up for that though.

They're strongest in the AMC and DM positions, with their best player being a DM... and he's pretty amazing. However, I don't know what roles and instructions I should necessarily give them.

Also, not related to anything, but I found a German GK from Wolfsburg who's white and blond and he's eligible for Ghana :brock: Hopefully I can cap tie him because I think it would be hilarious (and he's potentially a good second choice to my main GK)

picture of my squad:

e2RmhCp.png

I would use a 4-2DM-3(narrow)-1 system personally. Get the wing backs getting forward often, and your front 4 moving and interchanging. Don't really know your player's individual skills though, and how you want to play is important too.

Archived