Finances in lower league clubs

krlenjushka

I can get grants down using your description, but do you know how to decrease investments? The game says investments are made by chairman, board or other parties. I checked if the ownership type would matter but it does not.

1 hour ago, Slabbekoorn said:

I can get grants down using your description, but do you know how to decrease investments? The game says investments are made by chairman, board or other parties. I checked if the ownership type would matter but it does not.

What investments?  I limited all sponsors and grants and thats it. My amateur clubs recieve about 2000€ each year. I have plans to decrease this to lowest amount possible-sponsors are not needed at all. Game gives money through "fundraising" and "other" if needed. This way you need to strugle and make money if you want to go in higher level. Players sold is only way to earn - like in real life here in serbia.

Also you cant buy every player you want-game is more difficult and much better IMO

12 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

What investments?  I limited all sponsors and grants and thats it. My amateur clubs recieve about 2000€ each year. I have plans to decrease this to lowest amount possible-sponsors are not needed at all. Game gives money through "fundraising" and "other" if needed. This way you need to strugle and make money if you want to go in higher level. Players sold is only way to earn - like in real life here in serbia.

Also you cant buy every player you want-game is more difficult and much better IMO

I'm talking about my tests. I'll post some pics tommorow. But amateur/semi pro clubs with more than 1500 attendances get 2.7 million grants (which I can influence) and 900.000 euro investment a year. You can see those under income and its a big problem for lower league clubs with a decent amount of fans.

1 minute ago, Slabbekoorn said:

I'm talking about my tests. I'll post some pics tommorow. But amateur/semi pro clubs with more than 1500 attendances get 2.7 million grants (which I can influence) and 900.000 euro investment a year. You can see those under income and its a big problem for lower league clubs with a decent amount of fans.

Limit all options and thats it.

• 3 months later...

I decided to test this further.

I added 24 clubs empty clubs and added reputation from 500 to 6000.

2 club 6000

2 clubs 5500

2 clubs 5000 and so on...

I added those clubs to Serbian top division and i tested sponsorship given by game without any settings in editor.

Clubs with 500 reputation have 455k, clubs with 5000 rep have 585k , clubs with 6000 rep have 965k.

After that i tried to decrease league reputation from 118 to 60 but its not big factor here- 3-5% lower sponsorhip is added.

Will test attendance because @Slabbekoorn told me this is somehow related to income.

-changing attendance to 0-  without any change to income

--changing attendance, min/max attendance -  without any change to income. I guess something else is factor here...

--changing of nations economic factor - without any change.

I tried different aproach here- i moved all this clubs to england and set premier league..

Results are totaly different.  All teams get about 17M sponsorhip income through several "general" and 1 main kit income.

BTW why several "general" income is added in first place????

I guess this is somehow linked with nation or with competition- hardcoded of course..

Its linked with competition because when i add new premier league to database and replace it in nation rules , teams get from 16k to 1M based on reputation. Its not same like when is in serbia (in serbia its much more but i need to test serbia again with new added top division) so i guess there is some other factor.

I created new top division in serbia and added to nation rules. Test results are same as results with default serbian top division.

So when you add new division to database and set it to serbia - team with 500 reputation will get 455k. When you do this and set it to england - club with 500 rep will get 16k sponsorship income.

Total mess. I dont know what to do because this is 100% bug.

I will report this in bugs forum right now.

Hope someone from SI will read this.

will continue to test options in editor 1 by 1...

Archived