[FM14] My Career Starts at Rangers.

Maw74

1glf.jpg

It probably isn't the first Rangers that you thought about.

4rsl.jpg

Rep: Sunday League Footballer

As I stated in my previous thread I will have 2 games running on FMC14, a Tottenham

game and this one which will be my career. I have decided to leave England out for now.

Current game set up is

8xyc.jpg

My Aims:

Simple, to win trophies.

Teams I would like to Manage: (Apart from Spurs)

Luton Town, Stevenage, Borussia Dortmund, Fortuna Dusseldorf

Las Palmas, Bordeaux, Red Bull Salzburg, Shakhtar Donetsk

gwvp.jpg

qru6.jpg

p4la.jpg

uatu.jpg

v5j7.jpg

I was surpised to see this job become available considering the team isn't

doing too badly but I guess with their prediction it isn't too good either.

I was even more surprised to get the job because I was unsuccessful first time I set game up.

I had to start this game again because when I first set it up I wouldn't be able to add or remove

leagues at a later date, think they should have made that clearer at the start/set-up screens

Here is how the table stands.

8pzp.jpg

Here are the remaining fixtures.

mh0u.jpg

4994.jpg

wbh6.jpg

A good start picking up the award for February, lost the first game after fighting back from

a poor start that left us 2-0 down to level at 2-2 and I felt we should have done better.

We then beat the leaders Institute after a late double but were held by local rivals Ballyclare

who snatched a point with a goal 2 minutes into added time. We progressed to the semi-finals

of the Northern Irish Intermediate Cup with a 1-0 win against Ballymoney United and then

finished the month off with a good 2-0 win over our other local rivals Larne.

qhod.jpg

0yzx.jpg

We had a shocker at Dergview and were 4-0 down early in the second half, we staged

a mini fightback and overall we did create enough opportunities to get something from

the game but the damage had been done, that result has probably cost us any chance

of gaining promotion. That was the only blip as we won our other two league games

and made it through to the final of the Intermediate Cup with a 2-0 over Loughgall.

cvf4.jpg

Well what a close battle, with two games left just two points separate 1st to 5th.

3lh0.jpg

mxhj.png

kjy3.jpg

My first trophy and hopefully it's the first of many.

i0fk.jpg

q6if.jpg

b9bx.jpg

It went right down to the last game, Dundela's final game was postponed so we were

in second and needed them to lose, they won and pipped us to the play-off spot.

They got thumped over two legs so we had the last laugh anyway.

Player Stats

nx2j.jpg

2nz5.jpg

jh89.jpg

u8jr.jpg

sd4z.jpg

t0xh.jpg

It was a struggle from the start and defeats to Abby Villa and Dungannon B were shockers.

In the league we lost games that we really should have won on the balance of play but not

taking our chances got punished and I have paid the price for this failure.

ztdp.jpg

Now exactly a year on from my last game with Carrick Rangers I am still jobless.

I have added England, Scotland and Malaysia to the leagues I have loaded and can't get

a job anywhere, quite often getting laughed off.

This is a typical thing right now.

r7v0.jpg

They were 18th in the Skrill South at the time.

yycx.jpg

8blk.jpg

gtlr.jpg

Well that didn't go very well, we end on a winning run just a shame

we waited until we were relegated to show that kind of form..

lhce.jpg

They are newly promoted to the 3rd tier in N.Ireland.

3tmr.jpg

Really? Jeez!

1glf.jpg

6hmc0.jpg

Yes at last after being laughed off for loads more jobs the offers are finally coming in.

I suppose after my moaning I should take one of the jobs in England but I quite fancy taking a

stint in Sweden and sticking two fingers up to English clubs at the moment after all the laughing.

It won't be realistic but I might take the Gamla Upsala job.

pcgs.jpg

I have a son, well I purchased a son.

nikf.jpg

Only problem is, he is Swedish, probably should have waited until I was at an English club.

gaql.jpg

gizi.jpg

My Son.

nip4.jpg

mzlb.jpg

0d1x.jpg

6u77.jpg

A narrow defeat in my first game at the club but we bounced back with a great

performance to beat the leaders and end the clubs losing streak, the fine form has

continued and things are looking up so far, and also my son has featured in the last

couple of games. We have nine games left so promotion isn't really possible but it

will be a case of finishing has high as possible and building for next season.

pcgs.jpg

mndz.jpg

y4dv.jpg

Overall I'm happy with my start at Gamla Upsala, not happy that my 3 defeats came against the bottom 3 because to be honest

that is pathetic especially the latest 2 because we totally dominated both games in every other stat. we did manage to get revenge

for the defeat we suffered in my first game in charge by wrapping up the season with an emphatic 4-0 win.

1i4r.jpg

The players I have signed.

lv8g.jpg

Player Stats

dy27.jpg

Best XI

p3g7.jpg

9rl4.jpg

pcgs.jpg

2kkz.jpg

4udy.jpg

ivh3.jpg

9pq4.jpg

I'm gutted, it was always going to be tough with just the winners gaining promotion.

It wasn't a great start but only the last result against Falu can be classed as poor as Forward

were favourites to win the division and we were unlucky to lose to them, this sucks.

Archived