Two Build New Stadium Plans at the same time

Ylt

I am experiencing having two seperate Build New Stadium bars with completion dates one month in between. It came about due to board elections happening just after the previous board had accepted my request to build a new stadium. When the new board had been elected I was once again able to request for a new stadium to be build, which the board accepted yet again leaving me with two stadium plans one month in between.

I wonder if this effectively is the same as having just one plan or if it actually has some significance e.g. a greater chance for the plannings to eventually materialise?

As I understand it, the game is hard-coded so that you have to have a period of 20 years between new stadium builds.

At the moment these "stadiums" are just at the planning stage so there is no building work being done yet and trust me, it could go on and on and on like this for a while, (at least until the patch).

I would suggest that even without the patch, you are only going to get 1 stadium being built, (so no panic).

Thank you for the reply.

I do understand that not all plans materialise and lead to building a new stadium. I was just wondering whether having two simultaneous plans increases, decreases, or doesn't affect the chances of a new stadium actually being built since I have never experienced two plans at the same time before.

Perhaps they're preparing plans for two possible locations and designs then they'll just go with the one?

If not that'd be a pretty cool idea to add the board giving you information on the stadium as to where it will be or if it's a revamp etc..

Archived