Psycho's Not Quite a Free Agent Database

SKY SPORTS NEWS

March 23rd 2011

In the Cheike Lumpada hearing at FIFA headquarters in which Lumpada was objecting to his contract terms against his Club Black Hawks FC which were disqualified from their league in South Africa for match fixing which Lumpada was not paid his bonuses due to the fact any games he played in were deemed default, the club claiming that as no game that he played in or scored was defaulted the club were under no obligation to pay any bonus's that the player was due.

Cheike however claims he knew nothing about the match fixing and as such is a victim of the clubs actions.

After the South African FA upheld the clubs decision, Lumpada took the case to FIFA and today won his right to his bonus's and was also awarded compensation which remains undisclosed.

SKY SPORTS NEWS

March 26th 2011

In an extraordinary twist in the Lumpada case, FIFA have deemed all current player contracts across the world Invalid from June 30th 2011. No club is allowed to enter into contract talks with a player until July 1st 2011 and all new contracts must stipulate whether payments are made in circumstances where matches are played in whole or part in which they are later deemed invalid.

SKY SPORTS NEWS

May 18th 2011

Today Sky Sports has discovered that Norman Bates, Founder and CEO of Psycho Trading Company has contracted over 3000 players to his company after using a loop hole in FIFA's new rules regarding player contracts.

Bates had this to say “FIFA wrote in their new rules “No club is allowed to enter into contract talks with a player until July 1st 2011” well the first thing I noticed is they didn't forbid any 3rd party to do so, haha”

“If a club wishes a existing player or a new player to play for them, then they come through me but no player will be sold to any club in the next two years, if they want them they can loan them for a small fee hahaha”

FIFA and Club lawyers are currently working feverishly to find a way to invalidate the contracts.

SKY SPORTS NEWS

June 3rd 2013

Finally the hell is over for FIFA and football clubs around the world after Norman Bates founder and ex CEO of Psycho Trading Company is found guilty of various crimes, including bribery, kidnapping and extortion.

Sentencing Bates to 12 years in prison with a further 5 years if Bates doesn't disclose where his personal wealth is hidden, Judge Reynolds also ruled that Psycho Trading Company would pay over 1 billion per trading company in fines and compensation with the Companies going into administration with immediate affect.

Judge Reynolds statement read “after deliberating with FIFA and representatives of the football clubs and players that to dissolve any contract entirely would be disastrous for the Court, clubs and players and unfortunate employees of Psycho Trading alike. Ensuring that clubs will have to pay for the player's will speed up the repayment of fines and compensation considering that Norman Bates would rather rot in jail than give up his money.

Norman Bates issued this statement “With the money I've made over the last two years I'm sure to have a comfortable time in prison and anyone that helps me do so will be generously compensated, I am an innocent man and any wrong doing that may have been done was undertaken by my employees without my knowledge, so there's no chance in hell that this f***ing court or any other court will get my money.”

SKY SPORTS NEWS

June 10th

FIFA today revealed that many clubs will receive a recovery package to rebuild their squads depending on there financial and reputation-al status, with the financial side being more equal within their current reputation no top club shall have a bank balance above 200.000.0000

and a starting transfer budget of around 150,000,000 with a wage budget of 2,000,000 pw, lower reputation sides will be scaled down.

FIFA also revealed that clubs will receive 10% of the fee of any player previously at their club sold by Psycho Trading company.

FIFA also announced that a further 3000+ players will be released by their clubs this summer.

The nitty gritty of the game

If you've ever downloaded any of my databases before you'll know by now I like to do things that are a little bit different from the norm and this is my take on a free agent database where you have to rebuild the teams from scratch.

First off I created 68 new clubs, these clubs have no division and are unplayable. The point of them was to have a place where I could place 3000+ players, these clubs have been put in hefty debt to force them to sell, they've also been set up sp they generate newgens to sell in future seasons.

As you can see from the back story above I've given teams with reputations of 3000+ generous bank balances,transfer budgets and wage budgets fitting their league and status though not that generous that you'll be able to build a super dream in one season.

Any player that has a CA of 130 - 200 is now in one of the 68 Psycho Trading Companies along with any player that has a PA of -8 to -9

Players of CA 120 - 129 along with players of PA -7 have been given free transfers.

PS. players that have CA of above but are also coaches have been left at their clubs ie Ryan Giggs, when filtering I chose player forgetting player/coach roles would not be picked up and after consideration of adding these to the mix I've decided to leave it as it is.

17/02/2014 - Changes

Companies are know based only in Germany, England, France, Italy and Spain

Reduced Company Reputations

Reduced time limit on repaying debts for companies

Changed Bank Balance and remaining wage budgets to -figure

Reduced Player contracts at the Companies to 2016

Set all 16 and under players contracts to youth in the companies

Set Companies a non playable league

Download and Enjoy

Part 2 – Good or Evil

SKY SPORTS NEWS

June 18th 2013

For months now we’ve been waiting on the completion of the takeovers of 4 clubs across Europe

and unbelievably They've all announced in separate press conferences at exactly the same time that

they've successfully completed all deals.

The four clubs in question are, Crystal Palace in London, Espanyol in Barcelona, Torino in Turin

and LOSC in Lille.

What we must illiterate is that these are meant to be or I should say are four individual consortium’s

that have taken over control of these clubs.

However we spoke to our local reporters in these cities moments ago and from what we can gather

all the announcements were the same word for word,

“We are happy to have this great opportunity in these times of turmoil in football as it gives us a

great chance to compete with everybody on what will be an equal footing. We have great plans for

this club and look forward to working together with the fans and local people to achieve them.”

We will hold another press conference in the next few days to reveal our plans after we've evaluated

the current staff and set up at the club, Thank you for your Time”

Rumours are circulating that Norman Bates ex CEO of Psycho Trading Company, who's currently

serving a 17 year prison sentence is somehow involved with all the takeovers and I've just been told

that today is Norman Bates birthday.

SKY SPORTS NEWS

June 24th 2013

Yet again at exactly the same time the four clubs that have been taken over have all held press

conferences revealing their plans and as before are virtually the same word for word.

We now handover to our London reporter Andy Braithwaite at Selhurst Park, Crystal Palace

“Welcome to Selhurst Park where we've just heard the plans of the new owners.”

“First off they announced that the Club would be changing it's Name to London City FC citing that

this new venture wasn't just for Crystal Palace but hopefully give all of London a club they could

be proud off.”

“Next was probably the biggest shock especially for West Ham and it's Fans with London City

moving into the Olympic Stadium with spokesman Damien Hull announcing that the club had just

completed the purchase of the stadium from the Greater London Authority.”

“No statement has been issued as yet by GLA or West Ham United.”

“Finally they announced that a number of players and staff including the management team had

been released from the Club and that a press conference would be given tomorrow to announce the

appointment of the new Manager.”

Now to local reporter Samantha Dixon at Stadium RCD Espanyol

“Thank you Andy”

“Well a very similar to your report really Andy, with the a name change, new stadium, staff and

player releases and a press conference set for tomorrow to announce the new head Coach”

“First up is the name change to FC Catalunya citing that this was the time to unite all Catalonians,

then it was the annoucement that FC Catalunya would be based in the heart of Barcelona at the

Lluis Companys Stadium which they had acquired and are renovating, which then was followed by

the news of staff and player being released.

“when pressed though by the attending journalists they did announce there would be a sizable

transfer budget for the new manager to spend.”

“Now over to Turin where reporter Paul Jarvis awaits at the Olimpico Stadium”

“Thanks Sam”

“Well here I am stood outside the Olimpico Stadium home to Torino or I should say the Torino

Bulls as they've renamed it though no mention of them wanting to re-unite a city”

“Alike the other two they too announced a new home for the Club, Delle Alpi here in Turin which is

currently being renovated for the start of the season, then it was onto player and staff losses

finishing off with the announcement tomorrows press conference to unveil the Head Coach”

“Over to Claude Piquet local reporter for Lille”

(spoken in broken English)

“Merci Paul”

“Here we are at the Stade Pierre Mauroy where LOSC spokesman Francois Elequant revealed that

the name of the club would bare both names of the great clubs that merged back in 1944, LOSC will

know be known as Olympique Fivois Lillois, no mention off a new home though not for the first

team anyway, they did however mention the reserves would play their home games in the Old first

team stadium Stadium Lille Métropole”

“And not as bigger Cut of staff and players as the other clubs though director of football Jean

Michel Vandamme and head coach Rene Girard have been axed with the annoucement of the new

head coach arranged for tomorrow.”

“Back to the studio”

Well there we have it four new names, three new stadiums and lots of upheaval along with UEFA

and the involved FA's looking into the claims that Norman Bates is behind these takeovers

We asked Norman's Lawyer earlier this week if there were any comment from Norman Bates about

the rumours

He got back to us shortly after with this Statement

“My client wishes to make no comment apart from “I'm very much looking forward to watching the

football on my 52” plasma TV in my luxurious cell”

If the rumours are true what's his overall plan, is he hell bent on destroying football or hell bent on

controlling it ?

Good

June 25th 2013

Today the four clubs that have been taken over and re-branded have all announced their new head

coaches

At London City, Ryan Giggs has been appointed manager with a remaining transfer budget of

£122M

FC Catalunya appoint Roberto Martinez as head coach with a remaining transfer budget of £93M

Torino Bulls appoint Jurgen Klopp as head coach with a remaining budget of £139M

and Olympique Lille appoint Arsene Wenger as head coach with a remaining budget of £143M

UEFA understanding that your the next big thing in football management will help you take control

of a club of your choice in either England, Spain, Italy or France. They can find no concrete proof

that Norman Bates is behind these takeovers so plead with you to help them stop these four teams

becoming dominant in Europe by building a team to beat them and insure that Bates doesn't add to

his hidden wealth.

Evil

The four clubs are awaiting to see which one of them you decide to join before making a final

announcement as they all feel your the man for the job.

Each club has already signed 20 world class players ready for you to start off with with an

additional transfer budget for you to expand the squad further if you feel the need to.

London City Transfer Budget - £151M Wage Budget - £1.2M

Catalunya Transfer Budget -£128M Wage Budget - £500K

Torino Bulls Transfer Budget -£189M Wage Budget - £2.1M

Olympique Lille Transfer Budget -£182M Wage Budget - £1.9M

Each Club has promised that they will reward generously if you succeed at making them world

beaters, but be warned if you fail and the rumours are true, Norman Bates isn't a man to get on the

wrong side off.

SKY SPORTS NEWS

June 28th 2013

Today it was announced by the now known as the Big Four Clubs that each one has a deal with five

Psycho Trading Companies each that will give them first option on any play held by that company.

UEFA have issued this statement

Today several members of the administration team that are dealing with the sale of players from

Psycho Trading Company have been arrested by police from England,Spain,Germany, France and

Italy for questioning over the recent dubious transfers of over 80 players it's been reported that these

players many which are well sort after have been sold off by at least 75% of their true value.

UEFA also confirm that no concrete proof can be found that links any of the “Big four clubs” to

Norman Bates though we will keep investigating until were 100% sure one way or the other.

Download GOOD

or

Download EVIL

Just checked my last holiday save game and Tottenham do appear to struggle to buy quality players, the two best players they brought in the first season were Van der Wiel and Andros Townsend, in total they brought 31 new players in at a cost of £55.5M.

Teams in the premiership tend to sign 20 - 30 players each in the first season with the bigger players tending to from the second season, The Big five teams signed and spent the following in the first season- Man City (28) £111M, Man Utd (25) £53.5M, Chelsea (28) £116M, Arsenal (30) £45M and Liverpool (22) £27M. Liverpool really struggled to buy anyone of quality (like IRL then :lol:) and this showed with their finishing position of 17th in the 1st season.

Overall I'm happy that it's playable though maybe a little challenging in the 1st season or 2 (which isn't a bad thing), but I do agree it needs a few tweaks to get some of the bigger players to move sooner than they do.

I have a few ideas on how to achieve this, but have to be careful not to make it to easy.

Been trying to use different set-ups to get this a bit more friendly but it's going from one extreme to the other, first off I reduced the reputation of the Companies which made no difference to player values and only had a slight impact on amount of transfer increasing.

Next I changed the nations, using East European ones this had a huge impact on player values decreasing but by too much, ie in the 1st DB Messi is valued at £63M but in this one he's worth only £6.25M. Transfers increased dramatically for English teams but decreased dramatically for German and Spanish teams. Looked at placing managers and or chairmen at clubs but they don,t seem to have a stat that would make them sell more players off (likes to wheel and deal in the tendencies section would be ideal if it existed).

Now going to try mixing up the nations again as this is where it seems to have more of an impact. If anyone has any other ideas on how I can get more player movement I'm all ears.

started in the dutch league with a midtable team i also noticed that the other teams prefer buying from eachother instead of from the created teams, making it extremely easy for me to go and snatch all the bigger players, although most not dutch players dont want to come to me

Updated Download link in OP with Version 4.02, change list in OP also.

After a lot of trial and error I've finally got this more user friendly, lots more movement especially in the first transfer window, AI clubs still reluctant to bid on the World Class players in the first season but Companies will negotiate with human clubs more easily now.

Have come to the inclusion though that SI Games hate Liverpool and Tottenham:lol: as these two clubs never seem to buy quality players though in this latest version they do buy better players than in the previous one:)

Post 2 now has two further downloads called Psycho's Dream teams Good or Evil

In a nutshell the good download has 4 clubs that have been taken over and have been given a new manager and 25 world class players/wonderkids players each the challenge is can you build a team to beat them.

The second download is the evil side where you take control off one of these Clubs, 20 players have been picked for you to give you a helping start (not all the players are the same as in the teams in the "good" download) your challenge is to dominate Europe and become the best out of the four, see post 2 for more info.

Archived